A little surprise

• Thread starter Deleted member 29718
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29718

Hey there! if you haven't read my previous post "Discovering thongs" go ahead and read it before reading this one!

A few days ago I was thinking back to the times when I used go into my stepdads bedroom to smell his used thongs and I remembered when I was about 14 I was going to go shower and I looked in my drawer and I saw my stepdads thong right on top of my clothes. During that time I didn't think much of it, I thought maybe there was a laundry mix up so I went to his room and put it in his drawer. Present day I think about this situation and I think maybe my stepdad knew what I was doing with his thongs back then or maybe he saw the cum stain on his thong years back and just wanted to give me a little gift. Anyways that's my story thanks for reading ☺️

Anthony05

Great story. I know you mentioned in your previous post that you didn’t know how to bring up the idea of how you found his thong. You can bring it up by saying you knew he had thongs because you found it in your underwear drawer. Just an idea haha