A quite spicy wedgie story from our vacation..

special1

Greetings friends!! Nice to meet you in this amazing community!!

I am a 35 y.o male married happily to a 30 y.o female. My wife is 170 cm tall, long blonde hair and super curvy in all the right places. I like and always liked my wife's body. She is the owner of a beauty spa, which means that she deals with women 24/7, plus that (lucky me) I have inside info about all those little things that spice up our life:whale tails, wedgies, low rise jeans......she always comes home in the evening with a good amount of info on which customer gave a wedgie to which, whose thong was showing all the time and who walked in wearing super low rise jeans with their derriere showing. On the sidenote, she too loves showing off her body to other women, especially her cleavage and butt....I am convinced that she is bisexual, however she hasn't admitted anything. Oh well, sometimes actions speak louder than words.....don't they??

We were in a cafe enjoying our breakfast, quite early in the morning I have to say. My wife was wearing a long casual dress. We had just finished it off when I decided to go inside the store in order to pay with my card. Prior to that, two other women in their mid 40's just sat on the sofa next to ours....one blonde and one with pitch black hair, both of them wearing black jumpsuits which were hugging tightly their bubble butts, so much that you could see the pant lines of their thongs. Needless to say that their asses were bouncing up and down as they were walking, something which my wife noticed with an evil grin on her face. Truth is that my wife was making faces in general that morning because she was wearing a g-string which was one size smaller than usual and as a result it was riding all the way up her ass, making her feel slightly uncomfortable. In a discrete way, she was pulling it out every now and then.

As she later that night told me, when I was inside paying for our breakfast, her g-string got stuck up her ass-and that time for good. So good that she gasped and looked back over her left shoulder at her rear. The two above-mentioned women noticed that, as they were sitting next to her. They started witnessing with curiosity, a smirk and their eyebrows raised.

My wife arched her back, put her delicate fingertips in the middle of her butt and with some effort she managed to take a good grip on the tiny underwear. After some struggle and wiggling she pulled it out of her butt cheeks with a sigh of relief. Meanwhile, the two other women were watching and enjoying every moment of it, commenting on the scene as my wife informed me; not too loud for everyone to hear but at the same time not too soft. "B" stands for blonde and "PB" for pitch black, based on the colour of their hair:
B: ooohhh just look at her.......what's wrong sweetheart??did your thong just got stuck up your ass??hahaha.......my poor babyyy!!!!
PB:hahaha it must be riding her butt pretty hard judging from her discomfort......you know what?? I would reach out and help her but since she gave us a nasty eye once we entered the cafe let her wiggle and squirm all she wants......that should teach her a lesson about manners.......
B:it sure will honey.......a lesson to remember!!

When I got out the incident was all over;however, I got a glimpse of both of them starring at us and smiling. Soon as we crossed the road, both of them pulled out their iPhones, texting furiously and laughing slightly.

*This was my first post here and I hope you guys enjoyed it.Pardon me for any mistake(s) you may find. I would like you to comment on that and share your thoughts with me!!*

special1

The only thing that would make that story hotter is if they talked about their own wedgies
Hello heretohelpp! Glad that you enjoyed my story! I brought back the incident into a conversation I had with my wife and casually asked her if she overheard anything else. After a couple of minutes her face lit up and she told me that the one with the pitch black hair commented that wedgies is something that happens quite often to her as well, especially when she is sitting for a long time and tries to get as comfy as possible; something along the lines of "oh God, I know how it feels when your thong sticks up your ass.....it happens to me all the time as well.....". This is why she wanted to help another stranger in the first place.

Last edited:

ThatOneGuy01

My wife arched her back, put her delicate fingertips in the middle of her butt and with some effort she managed to take a good grip on the tiny underwear. After some struggle and wiggling she pulled it out of her butt cheeks with a sigh of relief.
Wow, I can't stop thinking about her digging her tiny g-string out of her butt cheeks now :love:! I definitely would have been staring if I was there.

special1

Wow, I can't stop thinking about her digging her tiny g-string out of her butt cheeks now :love:! I definitely would have been staring if I was there.
I mean who doesn't like the sight of a woman in discomfort because her thong/g-string is riding her ass way tighter than it should? 😉 The way they are wiggling their ass out of this situation and the surprised faces they make are pure gold!

TheVi3wers

Mod
You are good at story telling. Do you have any of your wifes' thong slips ? Or some she saw at her spa ?
Other than my wife I barely ever see any so it's good to know that some do

Johannus

I mean who doesn't like the sight of a woman in discomfort because her thong/g-string is riding her ass way tighter than it should? 😉 The way they are wiggling their ass out of this situation and the surprised faces they make are pure gold!
Exactly! I mean the same. Who doesnt like their moving with the tiny string wedgied in their asses. The discomfort is very sexy, I love it ;) .

Actually almost one year ago I shared one story in the new thread (in Thong chat). I will copy it here becuase it is relevant :

Hi, I invaded a new type of shared stories. My girlfriend is not only thong wearer - she changes them with regular panties equally. But she is wearing them regularly - both thongs and G-string. I wrote a two whaletail stories in the previous years on this forum. To be honest I dont have so much whaletail stories of her, because she is always wearing high-wasted jeans, and she is really never whaletailing. During the years and years I saw just a few whaletails of her.

But on the other hand, she discusses her underwear comfort/discomfort with me, which is very sexy. Sometimes it is happening that she is wearing thongs - no whaletail, no see-through - but she has a natural wedgie...and she tells me that. Very often I can even notice ;) .

As a nice example I have story from previous days. We went for walk after work and during the walk I noticed that sometimes she is doing "weird" steps. Then she told me: "Ouch, my thongs are wedgied in my ass for whole day". The best was that she had a long winter parka-jacket and we were in the town, so lot of people everywhere. So she was just not able to pick the wedgie by her hands. She also complained: "I cant pick it, it hurts so bad." I am always pretending that it is nothing special for me, but I love these moments. I asked her which thongs is she wearing, she replied that the regular high-wasted cotton black thongs. "They are sometimes riding high in my ass" she added. Then we walked for other almost 2 hours. Whole the time she had a thong wedgie and she was in the little discomfort, I saw it. Then on the way back she admitted: "I look forward for coming home and taking the thongs off, it is wedgied in my crotch too."

special1

Exactly! I mean the same. Who doesnt like their moving with the tiny string wedgied in their asses. The discomfort is very sexy, I love it ;) .

Actually almost one year ago I shared one story in the new thread (in Thong chat). I will copy it here becuase it is relevant :

Hi, I invaded a new type of shared stories. My girlfriend is not only thong wearer - she changes them with regular panties equally. But she is wearing them regularly - both thongs and G-string. I wrote a two whaletail stories in the previous years on this forum. To be honest I dont have so much whaletail stories of her, because she is always wearing high-wasted jeans, and she is really never whaletailing. During the years and years I saw just a few whaletails of her.

But on the other hand, she discusses her underwear comfort/discomfort with me, which is very sexy. Sometimes it is happening that she is wearing thongs - no whaletail, no see-through - but she has a natural wedgie...and she tells me that. Very often I can even notice ;) .

As a nice example I have story from previous days. We went for walk after work and during the walk I noticed that sometimes she is doing "weird" steps. Then she told me: "Ouch, my thongs are wedgied in my ass for whole day". The best was that she had a long winter parka-jacket and we were in the town, so lot of people everywhere. So she was just not able to pick the wedgie by her hands. She also complained: "I cant pick it, it hurts so bad." I am always pretending that it is nothing special for me, but I love these moments. I asked her which thongs is she wearing, she replied that the regular high-wasted cotton black thongs. "They are sometimes riding high in my ass" she added. Then we walked for other almost 2 hours. Whole the time she had a thong wedgie and she was in the little discomfort, I saw it. Then on the way back she admitted: "I look forward for coming home and taking the thongs off, it is wedgied in my crotch too."
Wow, your story is super hot!! That discomfort must have given you a rock hard erection ;) Maybe you can talk her way into wearing low cut jeans or at least regular rise ones; that way the chances of her whaletailing will be significantly higher!

Johannus

Wow, your story is super hot!! That discomfort must have given you a rock hard erection ;) Maybe you can talk her way into wearing low cut jeans or at least regular rise ones; that way the chances of her whaletailing will be significantly higher!
Thank you. Yes, it has given ;) . Unfortunately, she doesnt like low cut, she is wearing only high wasted or dresses, so no whaletails. But I have many of these wedgie discomfort stories ;)

special1

Thank you. Yes, it has given ;) . Unfortunately, she doesnt like low cut, she is wearing only high wasted or dresses, so no whaletails. But I have many of these wedgie discomfort stories ;)
We would love to read some of them as a reply to this thread whenever you have the time ;)