AbbiLee360

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Mod
Whats the title of that video? I subscribed too but don't have the time to scrub through hours and hours of video as much as I'd like to.

I think it was called garage clear out, it was on their unlisted YouTube channel, but I think it got removed last year when they had issues, as a lot of the other videos went as well

carper

that's the garage one. crazy

I'm pretty sure there was another one where she was in the park with her daughter on the swings. I can't remember the title it was a while back

cool_dude_guy

They have just listed all their previous private videos on youtube. I've had a scan through but didn't catch anything but just a heads up as I know some of you have a much better eye than I do!

Cr2606

They have just listed all their previous private videos on youtube. I've had a scan through but didn't catch anything but just a heads up as I know some of you have a much better eye than I do!
Unfortunately, doesn't look like all of them. It seems as though they've gone through and not included any where she has any form of wardrobe malfunction or shows a bit of skin. Shame, but they had issues with family reporting them for including their little girl in videos where she had a thong slip or where stockings were visible. Sounds like a campaign of hate against them.

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Mod
On the Youtube channel there are 4 which have thongs in, which are the same 4 which have been posted in this thread all ready, there might be more but it's so hard to find

Shame the Asda one has gone

Cr2606

On the Youtube channel there are 4 which have thongs in, which are the same 4 which have been posted in this thread all ready, there might be more but it's so hard to find

Shame the Asda one has gone

If you've watched it before, it'll still be accessible in your YouTube history.

Whaletailhunter

Staff member
Mod
This one is a better version, not sure if they are the same day but she's wearing the same.

That one was posted on page 1, so far there are 4 thong slips videos

1 - Asda deliver
2 - Cleaning garage
3 - Laundrette 1
4 - Laundrette 2