Airports and stuff

Shaftinio

So I frequent airports a lot. I would have thought that it was a good place because people do a lot of sitting, bending, kneeling etc especially going through security or on the plane. But I never see anything. Am I doing something wrong? Are some places better than others? Does it vary from individual airports? Or flight destination?

makke

Hm no, i think people just get comfortable before long flights. No sexy clothes, easy underwear...

thongsthongsthongs

I've seen some VTL through yoga pants, since a lot of women will wear yoga pants or leggings for comfort. But like makke said, a lot of comfortable clothing and comfortable underwear, so unless they're really devoted to no panty lines, a lot of girls will probably wear normal panties. Another problem is a lot of them have big backpacks on, and the chairs at the terminals usually have full backs so you can't see anyone's back.
That being said, when I was at the Gatwick airport in Britain, I saw at least 4 see through leggings, one with a bright red thong underneath. Other than that, I've never had much luck either. I also saw a bodysuit whaletail at the Las Vegas airport but otherwise not much luck here either.

Gbanger

Security line is where the whaletail gold mine is. You have to remove your belt, and then bend down to remove your shoes. For the women wearing leggings, all that bending is good for spotting VTL's. Same goes for after you go thru the detector. Gotta bend down without a belt to put your shoes back on.

Perhaps I'm a bit more sensitive to it because I wear men's thongs myself. I always have to be very careful when going thru security so I don't flash a whole line of people my whaletail.

Admin1

You don’t see many women wearing low rise jeans to need a belt, so unless they have tight leggings airports aren’t that good anymore.

binderpatel

had one women completely squat down to get into her luggage, she had a full whaletail on display for myself, my family and the rest of the line. a few ppl were pointing and i remember just being extremely turned on