Aleks 34 female from France

Aleks88

That’s just years of practice, I started very young, always had love to wear thong at the beach and as underwear. You’ll get your own tricks too. Make what ever makes you feel good. Can’t wait to read your beach g-string stories. Do you have some thong and g-strings ready to wear ?
Experience is always key. Well yes I own quiet a few.

Matt_Thongs

It definitely is. Awesome, I guess those are the ones you use for tanning in your garden. When is your next holiday ?

Matt_Thongs

Going around the South of france. Yes of course I'm happy to answer all kind of questions. I wear thongs yes but swim ones for tan.
Most be beautiful, it looks it’s going to be a great summer, best season to beach thong in Europe. Hope you enjoy it very much. Very nice, thongs swimwear are my favorites and my prefer to wear at the beach, I do own some g-strings but never wore them in public. Are you planning on getting g-strings for the beach?

Aleks88

Most be beautiful, it looks it’s going to be a great summer, best season to beach thong in Europe. Hope you enjoy it very much. Very nice, thongs swimwear are my favorites and my prefer to wear at the beach, I do own some g-strings but never wore them in public. Are you planning on getting g-strings for the beach?
Well if I follow your lead and advices. I'll be happy wearing either a one piece swimsuit with a thong bottom and or a bikini g-string.

Matt_Thongs

Well if I follow your lead and advices. I'll be happy wearing either a one piece swimsuit with a thong bottom and or a bikini g-string.
Nice !! I’ll be honor and happy to lead you and encourage you. Both choices sound very good, I love one piece swimsuits thongs, makes it very sensual covering the body but with a nice thong view, and g-strings are the best. You should get both.

Aleks88

Nice !! I’ll be honor and happy to lead you and encourage you. Both choices sound very good, I love one piece swimsuits thongs, makes it very sensual covering the body but with a nice thong view, and g-strings are the best. You should get both.
The pleasure is mine! One piece swimsuits are not very good for tanning. I'll try to get both.

Matt_Thongs

The pleasure is mine! One piece swimsuits are not very good for tanning. I'll try to get both.
You’re very kind! And you are right, it’s not the best choice for tanning, just looks awesome but yes I’ll go for the tanning if I had to chose but both would be great and also you can’t go topless with the one piece. Do you practice bikini topless? I know it’s very normal in Europe.

Aleks88

You’re very kind! And you are right, it’s not the best choice for tanning, just looks awesome but yes I’ll go for the tanning if I had to chose but both would be great and also you can’t go topless with the one piece. Do you practice bikini topless? I know it’s very normal in Europe.
You're very kind too! Thanks for telling me that I'm right even tho I'm a beginner. I don't do topless. I only do braless.

Matt_Thongs

You're very kind too! Thanks for telling me that I'm right even tho I'm a beginner. I don't do topless. I only do braless.
Thanks! You definitely have more experience than me with one pieces, I only get to wear bottoms but I wouldn’t mind trying one, they look very good but not design for men. I love braless, it’s so liberated. Had you consider topless at one point after your public thong reveal ?

Aleks88

Thanks! You definitely have more experience than me with one pieces, I only get to wear bottoms but I wouldn’t mind trying one, they look very good but not design for men. I love braless, it’s so liberated. Had you consider topless at one point after your public thong reveal ?
I used to wear when going to the swimming pool. One piece swimming suits. But they weren't thong or strings. Ended up mostly sticking up to my ass tho ahah! Yes I'll be happy to go topless after my thong reveal. At the beach or at the pool.

Tender

Welcome Aleks,

I think you look very beautiful on your profile and I'm looking forward to read your texts and maybe watch some pictures of you as well.

Maybe some day you will grace us with a whaletail selfie?

Aleks88

Welcome Aleks,

I think you look very beautiful on your profile and I'm looking forward to read your texts and maybe watch some pictures of you as well.

Maybe some day you will grace us with a whaletail selfie?
Thank you Tender!

You're very kind. I'm happy to chat and talk about anything surely.

Ahah maybe who knows 😊

Matt_Thongs

I used to wear when going to the swimming pool. One piece swimming suits. But they weren't thong or strings. Ended up mostly sticking up to my ass tho ahah! Yes I'll be happy to go topless after my thong reveal. At the beach or at the pool.
I bet you had wear some in the past, I love when non thong suit end up sticking in the ass, been there too, haha! It’s great your planning topless too, that’s very revealing. You’ll love the feeling of freedom just wearing a g-string.

Aleks88

I bet you had wear some in the past, I love when non thong suit end up sticking in the ass, been there too, haha! It’s great your planning topless too, that’s very revealing. You’ll love the feeling of freedom just wearing a g-string.
I did wear when going to the swimming pool for school. I hope I'll love it!
How are you doing dear?

Aleks88

You definitely would love it, I know everyone’ll love it. I’ll be your biggest fan.
I’m doing great, just woke up. Thanks for asking and how about you my beautiful beach thong apprentice?
Well I just went back from work. Very sweaty. But great. I hope all will enjoy!

tantrix

Hello Aleks,
Nice to meet you.
Take your time for being confident with thong tanning at the beach. Choose a not crowded beach the first times.
You can take two swimsuits the first time. That allows you to change if you're not so confident with the way other people look at you. But, trust me, most of people don't take care of what others wear. Many women wear thong bikinis.
It's a little more difficult when you're a man wearing female swimsuits...