Aleks 34 female from France

Matt_Thongs

Well I just went back from work. Very sweaty. But great. I hope all will enjoy!
Oh I’m just up for work, very hot here too. Wish we’d wear only a thong in this weather. I like to sweet but when tanning only. I bet everyone will enjoy but especially you. Can’t wait.

Aleks88

Hello Aleks,
Nice to meet you.
Take your time for being confident with thong tanning at the beach. Choose a not crowded beach the first times.
You can take two swimsuits the first time. That allows you to change if you're not so confident with the way other people look at you. But, trust me, most of people don't take care of what others wear. Many women wear thong bikinis.
It's a little more difficult when you're a man wearing female swimsuits...
Hello Tantrix,

My pleasure my dear! I'll start probably with an empty beach knowing how shy I am. Oh yes two swimsuits is an EXCELLENT idea. What do you mean by wearing female swimsuits?

tantrix

I mean people don't take care of a woman wearing a female swimsuit, even if she wears a thong bikini.
A man wearing a thong male swimsuit get more attention.
When you're a man, like me, who wears female thong bikinis at beach, you really have a lot of people who look at you in a weird way. But I don't care, I feel nice in it...

Aleks88

I mean people don't take care of a woman wearing a female swimsuit, even if she wears a thong bikini.
A man wearing a thong male swimsuit get more attention.
When you're a man, like me, who wears female thong bikinis at beach, you really have a lot of people who look at you in a weird way. But I don't care, I feel nice in it...
I'm sure you're beautiful in it! I wouldn't look weird at you! I'll be even happy hanging out with you

Aleks88

Bonjour Aleks.
Bienvenue sur le forum.

C'est rare de croiser des femmes qui aiment les strings qui dépassent.

Hésite pas à m'écrire, j'ai hâte de faire connaissance. T'es trop belle sur ta photo de profil.
Bonsoir ThemBow !
Merci de ton accueil chaleureux !
Oui j'aime bien enfin j'ai rien contre.
Hâte de faire ta connaissance également.
Merci beaucoup. Tu m'as fait sourire. Si c'est toi sur ta photo de profil, tu as un très beau derrière 🤭

awgmai

Hello wonderful forum,

I was looking for underwear to buy and found out that males do wear a lot of lingerie! Which I didn't know until now!

So let me introduce myself as the forum recommends,

My name is Aleks. I'm from France with Eastern Europe origins. I turned 34 a month ago. I'm living in an apartment. Feels like a lonely woman sometimes ahah. I'm also having a health condition which makes me feel extremely tired and having weak muscles. Thus I spend most of my time in a wheelchair. Ps : you can see it on my profile picture.

I'm extremely passionate and busy with my work in computing, I try to stay enthusiastic and confident with my body.

I love to chat and text. I spend my time doing it ahah.

Watching movies half naked is definitely my favourite activity.

And yes i' m extremely happy to be in this forum with a lot of naughty people, but oh well I am myself too so yaaay!

I wish you a happy day, and if you want to chat please let me know because I'm extremely talkative :p