All Saints

Wazooma

Mélanie on the right of the pic with the black thong over white. I read a story about how they all pulled down their trousers and flashed their thongs on the Smash Hits tour. Unfortunately never got to see any footage of this but the fourth pic above clearly is proof that they did do it. If there's any more archive pics or videos of this out there, I would LOVE to see it, especially shots from behind 👀

Last edited:

jellot

Does anyone remember the Virgin mobile advert from years ago where one of them is sitting on a photocopier copying her arse? From what I can remember she throws a pile of photocopies out of the window at the end and they float down to the street and they pass the camera giving you a look at them.
I know it's highly unlikely it's really her arse, but it's still a good advert. I can't remember which member it was.

K9

It was Mel in that advert, remember seeing an article once where they said she used a body double, but have never been able to find it. Annoyingly Mel is also credited for starting the whale tail trend in the UK when she was getting into a taxi but I've never seen the picture of that either.