Amazing girls on a boat - thong bikinis

pj510

Thong bikinis are common, but g-string bikinis are rare. This girl is aware of this, and when the opportunity arises, she slips into a slinky white g-string bikini to draw the most attention. She's a bit apprehensive at first, but grows more and more confident as she starts getting attention. Other girls are drawn in naturally, attracted to the attention she's getting. She gets shots of tequila and vodka - and it's not long before she's drunk and hot, grinding on her girlfriends, shaking her booty, and spreading her legs for a passing boat. As a guy, it's easy to get touch-feely with her. And why not? She's here to have fun, and you're one of many guys she can have fun with. Pick her up...give her ass cheeks a squeeze...take her below deck for a drink and a climax, since you know she wants it.

some guy

I love college girls in thong bikinis...whaletails aren't as popular these days, but thong bikinis are everywhere. You can't be a hot girl and NOT wear one. Can't recall the source, I think Flickr.
It's a fair trade-off with the early 2000s, when whaletails were common but all girls wore full-coverage swimsuits. I'll take it.

Thongstud8

Incredible post. When I was in college the girls wore the biggest diaper bottom bikinis. They looked like they had taken huge wet dumps in them. No sex appeal. Those girls pictured above are ready to enjoy themselves!

RoatanThong

Thong bikinis are common, but g-string bikinis are rare. This girl is aware of this, and when the opportunity arises, she slips into a slinky white g-string bikini to draw the most attention. She's a bit apprehensive at first, but grows more and more confident as she starts getting attention. Other girls are drawn in naturally, attracted to the attention she's getting. She gets shots of tequila and vodka - and it's not long before she's drunk and hot, grinding on her girlfriends, shaking her booty, and spreading her legs for a passing boat. As a guy, it's easy to get touch-feely with her. And why not? She's here to have fun, and you're one of many guys she can have fun with. Pick her up...give her ass cheeks a squeeze...take her below deck for a drink and a climax, since you know she wants it.

Anyone notice the guy wearing a thong in a couple of the photos?