Another Ex

RDan40

When I first met her she hated wearing thongs and hardly wore the few she had. I met her online and our first date out I bought her a few things at Victoria secret. What do you think of this milf?

Attachments

Ubuntu1

Lucky man. So break it down for us meeting up with her. The first time you met her you bought her some thongs? How'd you know her size? That is so tempting and awesome at the same time I'd have a raging hard on telling her to try them on on the first date and seeing that thonged ass. The hottest thing ever is "converting" a non thong wearing woman to a habitual thong wearer it's the hottest thought ever in my view haha

RDan40

Yep....We met on a website and chatted for a little bit before meeting up. She had worn thongs but it had been a loooong time since, when she did it was only a gstring. I told her I loved women in thongs and told her we would stop off and get her some new ones. We had gone out for lunch, watched a movie, then popped into VS so she could get some new ones. I spent $200 there and got what she liked, she loved the way they felt on her and gave me a special surprise on the way back......she gave me such a great blowjob, and swallowed too. Perhaps I might post a video of her skills sometime down the road ;). For now just enjoy her sexy pics.

Attachments