Anyone Selling Thongs On Vinted (UK)

English_Couple

Anyone on here selling worn prior to sending thongs on vinted ?

I’ve got my second one coming today from an innocent woman who seemingly was intrigued at the idea of it.

It’s hard to engage in such conversation so it’s best to arrange outside of vinted then go on there to do the deal as already had one account banned and my depop banned. But it’s easy to disguise a post and purchase.

If anyone is selling their mrs worn thongs i’d possibly be interested.

Likewise happy to sell or swap with my mrs thongs.

Marcell

I'm not into worn underwear, but since vinted hygiene policy is strict, most of girls will deny their undergarments for sale have been use. Imho I think that most very cheap items (like 1-2 bucks) with no box or labels have been worn. Certainly they are most likely to be sold washed and I'm not sure that's what you are looking for

English_Couple

I'm not into worn underwear, but since vinted hygiene policy is strict, most of girls will deny their undergarments for sale have been use. Imho I think that most very cheap items (like 1-2 bucks) with no box or labels have been worn. Certainly they are most likely to be sold washed and I'm not sure that's what you are looking for

I’ve been reaching out to people selling thongs and i’d say i’ve tried my luck with 50 girls and about 5 have replied in such a way like “how much would you pay” or with like asking questions about why and how… or just generally intrigued. I guess they are trying their luck as to how much they’d get paid. You can word your messages in such a way that they kinda know what road your going down but I guess if customer service seen it you could argue the case that you weren’t.

I’ve bought one pair of there so far and i’ve got another lady lined up to purchase one early next week once she’s back from her weekend trip.

It’s also good to use if you chat to people of cam sites, yeah I prefer the innocent thong but if you want one sent discretely and they have a vinted you can sort the deal outside and use vinted for the discrete sending to a shop or locker

English_Couple

like i’ll say
Is this item worn?
They say yeah
i’ll say worn and washed ?
they said yeah
i say don’t worry

then some have come back intrigued like “what do you mean haha ?”

Then i’d say something like i’ve been paying a bit more for items like that and they either reply or they don’t but if they don’t i just leave it there and don’t pester.

sixinchbat

I can sale my girls worn panties with proof of wear by snapping a pic while she is in them also ill trade for other panties!