Aunt Thongs

K

kuno23

Have you asked her why she wears her thongs and panties like that? Would love to hear about it and see more

ThongLoverMx

This is the best thread I’ve seen in years please keep it up. She is amazing!!!
Can you tell us about the first thong slip you saw of her?
The first one was actually the first set of photos i posted on the thread, that was like 2 week since the talk we had about them, i was used to see her in lacy panties and so, but that day was glorious i couldnt help myself and asked her for a photo, thats the one where she is looking at the camera (me), we went to the movies and all the trip i could not take my eyes away from her, since then she uses them very often.

whalesahoaiii

Any
The first one was actually the first set of photos i posted on the thread, that was like 2 week since the talk we had about them, i was used to see her in lacy panties and so, but that day was glorious i couldnt help myself and asked her for a photo, thats the one where she is looking at the camera (me), we went to the movies and all the trip i could not take my eyes away from her, since then she uses them very often.
She wear any g strings ?

thong_lover

WOW.. what a sexy face and body! You’re very lucky. Love this thread and agreed I can’t wait to see more of her thong sticking out. Making me so hard to see her thong sticking out and not caring. Wow.