Banning paying image hosts for celebrity thongs?

Should I ban paying image hosting sites on the celebrity thong section

• Yes

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Due to the recent arguments about quality of celebrity thongs photos I am thinking about banning paying image hosts on this section.

Some (only a few) members only post content as they get money from the image hosts. I am pretty sure they do not have any passion/enthusiasm about actual celebrity thongs. This is why I see them posting in a lot of the popular celebrities whilst ignoring the lesser known celebs as they don't get as many views. In my opinion this leads to bad quality of the popular celebrities as they try to find any photo that they can use even if it is a non thong photo.

Also there seems to be a lot of pointless and annoying bumping of threads which contain members that use paying image hosts which seems very suspicious to me.

I am getting sick of it. I receive complaints about them everyday and it is actually making this site feel like a burden to me as I have to go through and analyse every single post. Please do keep reporting the posts though as this is really helpful.

Of course this will work even better when I have my own hosting site but I suggest only allowing imagebam.com as at least then I feel people will post as they are actually interested in celebrity thong slips and not just to earn some money.

So please vote what you what like to happen as feel free to add any discussion points you want. (Votes are anonymous).

Last edited:

Brix96

I agree, there have been too many posts that just waste everyone's time as they are not actually thong pictures. I support the ban.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Okay so it seems pretty conclusive that most members don't want other members to use paying image hosts on this section.

I support this 100% and will implement the ban on paying image hosts on this section starting from today.

I believe this will improve the quality of posts as it will get rid of the people that only post to make money.

Please help me to enforce this new change by reporting any posts that use paying image hosts by clicking the black triangle with an exclamation mark in it that is found underneath every post.

Thanks