Beach/Park

Jdthon58

Hey guys I never really posted here but always am looking. I wear guys thong and panties too and wanted to go to this park with a beach and wanted opinion.

1.I'm going to tan for sure in a thong but should I do it in man thong or panties?

2. And swim in man thong or just regular bathing suit with panties showing?

It's a small beach. I have joe boxer thong in gray black red green and tiger and black Calvin Klein man thongs. For panties I have a bunch
Let me know what you think I should do

K

kiyoothong

You said that the beach is small, so does that mean that the beach is crowded?
Do you want others to see you in a thong? If that's a no, then I suggest you go with a men's thong.
I don't know what panties you are thinking of wearing to the beach, but I sure hope it's not one of those floral, lacy panties.

Wear a man thong for tanning. It's easier to get consistent lines that way. I recommend koala brand. As for swimming, it's whatever you're most comfortable with.
My swim suit:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

K

kiyoothong

Those are prominent tan-lines. How did you get those tan-lines? Like did you go to a tanning salon, or did you just lie in the sun. I tried to get tanlines last year, but I failed. I went to this rooftop terrace and sunbathed in a thong. I had all my tanning oil and accelerator ready, but I guess I didn't know how to use them. Could you tell me some tips?

I usually go to the tanning salon. Picking the right thong is key. It has to be one that stays in place very well. I tan well so even if I'm pale I can use the brightest bed no problem. It usually works best if you get a lot of sun to get good definition initially so you know where to put your thong next time.

I use darkening tanning lotion. Also, in the tanning bed, move to another side of your body ever few minutes to get a more even tone. Other than that, just be diligent and don't switch which thong you use.

cheesewiz

Anyone have experience with spray tan places? I'm nervous to get sprayed because I don't wanna be judged by the girl who does it so thinking about one of the automated booths, but have no idea what the companies are that do it.

NCThonger

Anyone have experience with spray tan places? I'm nervous to get sprayed because I don't wanna be judged by the girl who does it so thinking about one of the automated booths, but have no idea what the companies are that do it.
Spray tans look real but you have to be very careful to protect your hands and feet or they will get tanned too and look funny. Other downside of spray tanning is they don't last long and if you sweat or get in the pool or ocean, it will rub off quite quickly.

UncleBob1954

Hey guys I never really posted here but always am looking. I wear guys thong and panties too and wanted to go to this park with a beach and wanted opinion.

1.I'm going to tan for sure in a thong but should I do it in man thong or panties?

2. And swim in man thong or just regular bathing suit with panties showing?

It's a small beach. I have joe boxer thong in gray black red green and tiger and black Calvin Klein man thongs. For panties I have a bunch
Let me know what you think I should do
I’d always bring both and decided when I got there. If it was totally legit, like when I’d go to Laguna Creek beach , I start off walking from the car with shirt shorts, wearing my thong panties underneath, the closer I got depending on the crowd, I could see from up on the cliff, I’d strip down to panties the rest of the way down to the beach.

Thongpantylover23

I plan to go to cancun and only wear womens roxy and billibong thong bathing suit bottoms. I want to stay at the adult resorts where I could also just wear womens panties to beach and no one would know.

Anyone else worn women bath suit or thong in cancun?

D

Deleted member 41932

I wear Gary Majdell women's thongs or BBlair feminizing slingshot gaff thongs at crowded beaches anywhere. The cold ocean shrinks everything, I trim my pubes so I can wear the lowest, smallest flat front suits on the beach. Since there is no big bulge, no one notices as I walk around. Mategear and Koalaswim also have feminizing thongs.