Best Of WhaleTail-Forum.com

Scott

This thread will be the Best Of Whaletail-Forum.com thread where I (and the community is welcome to participate) post the aboslute best of WhaleTail-Forum.com.

If you want to participate, you'll need to abide by these simple rules and guidelines:
  • One Image Only!!!!!! If it is apart of a set, let us know and link the original post. But only pick and post one picture.
  • You must tell us why this image should be here. Back. your. shit. up. A simple "just cause" will get you one of these.
  • The photo has to have already been posted somewhere else on the site. This isn't the thread to post original content. We got like 20 other forums for that.
  • You must source where the picture came from (user, thread, post, etc...). Ima delete that shit so quick if you don't.
  • Do not submit one's own content lest ye be thought an egotastic.
  • You must post a quote of your post on the original thread stating that something they've posted has been posted on this thread. Here's an example from the below post.
  • Please use my next post as a template for how your post should look.

Last edited:

Scott

User h0l0m0rphus in his thread thong adventures posted this awesome picture today...

This picture is down right awesome. Take a look to see if I'm playin. Everything about it is just right. I feel like that is my hand lifting up her skirt. The panties are perfectly shaped on her even more perfectly shaped ass. I personally love shooting outside and in potential view of the public's eye. This picture gets me excited because I know exactly what it feels like to be holding the camera at that very moment. And it only gets magnified 1000 times when you get home and see the picture turned out perfectly.

Link to original post.

Scott

This post straight up made me fall over. I'm not sure who to truly give credit to (user sumadina made the post) for the picture of Katherine Heigl as the poster most likely didn't take it, but it is a damn fine picture and needs to be shared. I love the 3 layers to the pictures. The lace thong. The opaque pantyhose, and then the bodysuit. Ugh! Perfection. Too bad she's a terrible actress.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I propose Poth2747 as the most awesome and thankful member of the forum If everyone followed his example this community would be a lot more interesting

Scott

Poth2747 is officially the WhaleTail-Forum.com Member of the Month. PM me Poth for your reward.

poth2747

I would like to thank every one including ivan06660, scot.in.dawn, proudbf and thongking for there fine comments about me and winning the WhaleTail-Forum.com Member of the Month. I really appreciate it, hope every one has a wonderful day. thanks again.

ThongWife

interesting thread but i think it should be others nominating others lol kinda lame if u nominate yourself :p wish this could catch on

Scott

Hey guys, another update!

We got this cutie again who for the first time shows us some difference in her underwear drawer!

This girl again and as usual she makes no resistance to the xray :rolleyes:

This blonde returns and shows us all the levels of coverage in her wardrobe with these five dresses. That or we're witnessing a wedgie in the making :p

Since grannies seems to be fashionable again this hot blonde is still killing the catwalk

Thong bodysuits are getting really popular and they give us great xrays when worn carelessly :D

Lini Kennedy is showing me the way into g-string heaven where the gorgeous Lorena Rae awaits.. along with some other gals

Here's some various leftover thongs too

And to top it off I noticed that ayyovic missed a real masterpiece see through brought by hjkt, enjoy! ;)

Cheers
This was an awesome post

Scott

Olivia Frances Culpo (born May 8, 1992) is an American actress, model, television presenter, cellist and beauty queen who won the Miss USA 2012 pageant, representing her home state of Rhode Island. She previously won the 2012 Miss Rhode Island USA competition, which was the first pageant she entered. Crowned Miss Universe 2012 in Las Vegas, she is the first winner from the USA to obtain the crown since Brook Lee in 1997.

awesome!!!!