British Girls

pdc128

yeah. It was a really hot summer a few years ago and she had opted for some really thin cotton trousers for work and as I saw her from being I could basically see her every curve and every inch of her thong line. She has no idea and I thought it was great!
Sounds fantastic

Taffy1966

yeah. It was a really hot summer a few years ago and she had opted for some really thin cotton trousers for work and as I saw her from being I could basically see her every curve and every inch of her thong line. She has no idea and I thought it was great!
I came home from work one day last Summer to my wife wearing white pants with stripes and black lacy undies which were very visible through them. She asked me if I could see them but I played it down and said no, she replied that was good as she'd been to the supermarket earlier. I was so turned on when she told me this and the thought of guys looking. We went to the cinema that evening, I saw several guys staring, two teen chavs pointing, and a couple of girls staring although I don't know if they were doing so because they liked it or because they thought it looked skanky. I didn't care. I loved it and the attention that came with it

Teamcooper

I came home from work one day last Summer to my wife wearing white pants with stripes and black lacy undies which were very visible through them. She asked me if I could see them but I played it down and said no, she replied that was good as she'd been to the supermarket earlier. I was so turned on when she told me this and the thought of guys looking. We went to the cinema that evening, I saw several guys staring, two teen chavs pointing, and a couple of girls staring although I don't know if they were doing so because they liked it or because they thought it looked skanky. I didn't care. I loved it and the attention that came with it

sounds fantastic! I love the idea that someone occasionally catches a glimpse up her skirt or at her tight trousers, thinking that if it was the other way around I would absolutely be looking

irthonger

Mod
British girls are hot and wear thongs! I lived there for 3 years. Walking around the shopping streets or nightlife streets is always a good time.

Joe9099

British girls are hot and wear thongs! I lived there for 3 years. Walking around the shopping streets or nightlife streets is always a good time.
Teen girls shopping with their Mums in the city centre wearing white trousers & black underwear. There was no way Mum didn't see those knickers showing through.

Joe9099

Look at this British teen at the airport. Her parents are behind her at one point, they obviously don't care what a slut their daughter looks like getting on a plane for a family trip.