Can slutty and classy go together?

YESSS

In my mind they are independent. It's classy vs trashy and slutty vs prude. To add to that, if you think slutty=sexual=dirty, then can you be classy and dirty? Anything sexual is always at least a little "dirty", and in my opinion has to continually be getting dirtier as time goes on. I think slutty means that you're actively seeking out sexual experiences and class and classiness has to do with style, elegance, taste, refinement, beauty. I definitely think a classy person couldn't do everything that is slutty/dirty, i.e. bestiality or 2 girls 1 cup 😂. Also, slut in my opinion does not automatically mean that you sleep around though, because you could be slutty and monogamous. Whaletails can definitely be either trashy or classy, but they're always slutty (aka required)

Taffy1966

Nice reply. So you see a beautiful classy businesswomen in smart white pants, and you see black underwear showing through. Is she still classy? Or is she slutty...or is she all of the above?

YESSS

Nice reply. So you see a beautiful classy businesswomen in smart white pants, and you see black underwear showing through. Is she still classy? Or is she slutty...or is she all of the above?

Both in my opinion. Being sexy is not inherently trashy, and being slutty is just a form of being sexy. Send pics of that beautiful classy businesswoman too btw haha

kimmythong

Mod
I know a girl who is very classy and polite at work but she can be quite feisty and sexy when she's with her friends.

BDGolf123

I think that a woman has an overall attitude. They can be classy overall but choose to act slutty from time to time (my favorite.) Then you can have someone who is slutty and trashy all the time that occasionally acts classy.