Carol Vorderman Thong

From her IG. Can't really see much but she linked to the brand of the swimsuit in the description and I found the ones she's wearing: https://www.omgmiamiswimwear.com/products/brick-of-gold-monokini
Shame she didn't give us a better view but still hot knowing what she's wearing.
Beat me to it, was about to post and I'd also found the same monokini you did. Really gutted she couldn't give us a back view cause it would've been amazing especially given how good the model looks wearing it! At least this just adds into the fact she definitely wears thongs and probably very regularly!

Last edited:

Alex3004

Thong Lover

ThisGuyThongs

Mod
I think there is a bit of that, but leggings don't sit like that, like up the crack unless there is either a thong on under there, or nothing at all.

D16863

Possible VTL in vid of her going to hug Craigggg David. Her arse is proper bo I tell thee.

aelx646

Possible VTL in vid of her going to hug Craigggg David. Her arse is proper bo I tell thee.
100%. Great find! 😲

D16863

Think I read somewhere she's on new series of I'm a Celebrity. Trash TV but might be worth a watch to see if there's any scenes where Voederman's wearing a thong!