Chat with Bumble Girl

throughtheflesh

Is no one else appreciating these???
clthong, maybe you could DM me, I have some similar content if you’re interested. I’d love to see more of this stuff too

Gbanger

Great work as usual clthong! Each girl was pretty supportive and it's awesome that they are both thong wearers. You've pretty much perfected this format it seems. hahaha. Now you just gotta perfect how to get them to send you some pics of them in their thongs!

clthong

Thanks guys, glad you like them! Just want to announce that this will be probably be the last time I post a bumble conversation, at least for a long time. I feel like I've gotten the most out of it that I can at this point and look to try something new in the way of thong fun : ) I encourage others to try this approach and see what kind of thongversations they can get!!

Meganfoxfan

Always appreciated you sharing! A big reason why is: I’ve had a good luck with thong conversations via tinder or bumble with girls in the past, and I’ve never ever approached them the same way as you, I’ve taken a much different approach to steer the conversation to underwear, and I’ve had some really good moments of girls sharing their panties preference, sharing stories about them getting pantsed, even wedgied in one or two cases! And I’ve had multiple situations of ending up in a thong because girls have dared me to, or as a punishment to a lost bet.. and even a few cases of Meeting up with girls from those apps, and hangouts that involved, pantsing, wedgies, spankings, and thong wearing.. for BOTH of us! My approach was vastly different than yours and I like hearing your experiences like others in this thread!

agent_smith88

Thanks guys, glad you like them! Just want to announce that this will be probably be the last time I post a bumble conversation, at least for a long time. I feel like I've gotten the most out of it that I can at this point and look to try something new in the way of thong fun : ) I encourage others to try this approach and see what kind of thongversations they can get!!
Sad to hear it! I really love the conversation and banter you get going!

Gbanger

throughtheflesh and fofonoti, you guys should totally share your experiences! Especially you fofonoti, sounds like you have some epic stories!

clthong

Hey guys, I know it's been a while but I'm back with some updates for this thread!!! Decided to try bumble chats again after a bit of a hiatus.
The story of this one was that I started off with the lie that my female cousin had just given me a wedgie as a prank, leading the girl to discuss wedgies with me. This one was interesting in that she was actually the one who first mentions thongs haha From there it was an easy lead into more thong based convo : P Enjoy!!

Here's what she looks like:

clthong

Here's another recent one : ) The girl started off by asking questions like "wine or beer? pizza or tacos?" and we took turns asking each other questions. Eventually I decided to throw in "thongs or regular underwear?" as one of my questions : P This went back and forth for a while and then I returned to the question of thongs and the following took place:

Here's what she looks like:

dmills

Clthong, I just wanted to say that you create some of the best content on this website. Keep up the great work man, love everything you post.