Colleague and Friends

Bootyfan

Sorry for the delay, ended up losing my app with all my photos in it 🤦🏻‍♂️
Meaning that anything I post from here on out is what I have just found then and there.

In saying that, I have an update for you all xoxo

Apologies for the poor quality. Didn't have time to airdrop so had to take photos of the screen in 90% of cases today.

Bootyfan

Alrighty a wee update after a small break.
as mentioned i lost my folder that had all old images, so any updates are within days of me finding them. #Fresh

Was setting up some smart home tech on a friends phone (recently divorced) and found these vids, i believe all from same person.

English_Couple

Yeah ofcourse.
So if it's an apple. I'm photos you can search things the main two are "bathroom" and "brasserie"
Just make sure you delete those search terms before locking the phone.
Ansorids that have google photos have the same search function. I think the above two work. Also "lingerie" works on google photos.

I also always check deleted images. Typically a goldmine.

Next I go to messages and find their partner and Click into the info section that pulls up any images sent back and forth.

That's a quick search ☺️
I prefer iPhones. As I can airdrop without any evidence. ☺️
Can you actually air drop without any evidence ?
Is that true ?

Bootyfan

A wee update!
Got to go on a work trip with a colleague.
We had a few too many drinks and she didn't come back to the apartment that evening leaving her bag of clothes wide open for the raiding.
These three were the only three in there I ended up wearing the lacies for a few minutes before getting anxious and taking them off 😂
I've just realised. She is in the above photo in the red dress.

magicsherman

A wee update!
Got to go on a work trip with a colleague.
We had a few too many drinks and she didn't come back to the apartment that evening leaving her bag of clothes wide open for the raiding.
These three were the only three in there I ended up wearing the lacies for a few minutes before getting anxious and taking them off 😂
I've just realised. She is in the above photo in the red dress.

Fantastic work! Keep it up man.

Bootyfan

Long time since my last update, been hard catching anything recently.

This was my Work Party where we started with Lawn Bowls, this lady was late to the event, and when she arrived i new 100% id be seeing her arse that day as the dress was very short and light.

Cue the photos. :)

ThatOneGuy01

Long time since my last update, been hard catching anything recently.

This was my Work Party where we started with Lawn Bowls, this lady was late to the event, and when she arrived i new 100% id be seeing her arse that day as the dress was very short and light.

Cue the photos. :)

Wow, nice catch! It looks like you must have a pretty fun work place