Considering selling my collection (UK only)

Captain

Hi Everyone.

I’ve got a massive collection of panties, mostly small or x-small that I’ve collected over the past 15 years. I’ve got loads from ex girlfriends or from university.
I’ve honestly got hundreds so was thinking of selling them in groups they’re currently in (from the same the girl), or selling the randoms in groups of like 10.

Would any of you be interested in something like this? I need to clear some space and they’re taking up a lot of room and don’t like the idea of throwing it all away. If someone over seas is wanting to buy loads, I’d be up for doing a deal abroad.

If anyone’s interested I’ll try and take some pics

Captain

Hi Everyone. Sorry for the delay in replying, my gf and I are both working from home at the moment so it's hard to get some privacy to get pictures to upload. She doesn't quite know the size of my collection... Anyway. Each picture is a set & each set is £10 + P&P (Paypal / will combine postage for multiple sets). I've still got loads so will upload more if there's interest in the below.

Size 8:

Size 10:

Size 12:

hjkt

Hi Everyone. Sorry for the delay in replying, my gf and I are both working from home at the moment so it's hard to get some privacy to get pictures to upload. She doesn't quite know the size of my collection... Anyway. Each picture is a set & each set is £10 + P&P (Paypal / will combine postage for multiple sets). I've still got loads so will upload more if there's interest in the below.

Size 8:

Size 10:

Size 12:
What about faces, do they come with pics of the girl?