Conversations with girls about thongs

If you can, please recollect some conversations you've had with girls (at any point in your life) in which they discussed their views on thongs or said anything. else thong related? I'll try to think up some of my own

NOT thong sightings, just quotes and paraphrases from real conversations
Also, a brief description of the girl would be great.

Thanks everyone, keep posting great stuff

Sniffer

I quite often think about a conversation years back where a girl I went to school with (who was insanely cute) about how thongs "dont go UP your ass, they sit between your cheeks. My thong isnt in my asshole!"

Another girl i dated once told me "sometimes when I fart in a g-string it like vibrates against my butthole and tickles a bit"

Fuckin lucky little string...

I quite often think about a conversation years back where a girl I went to school with (who was insanely cute) about how thongs "dont go UP your ass, they sit between your cheeks. My thong isnt in my asshole!"

Another girl i dated once told me "sometimes when I fart in a g-string it like vibrates against my butthole and tickles a bit"

Fuckin lucky little string...
Lol I'm not into the fart stuff, but thanks for the first quote! It's pure gold

Teamcooper

I was once talking with a female coworker (the topic of my recent post in the upskirts sub forum) and she said something like
“It took me ages to get around the shopping centre today, I was stuck in front of this woman in leggings and all I could see all the way up the escalator was her thong! I don’t want to see your thong thank you”
It was said in such a way that I think it showed her distaste for things generally. I saw panty lines from her often but never a VTL.

I was taking with two female coworkers where one was talking about how the others arse crack always showed when she bent over.
I don’t know exactly how it transpired but she was basically suggesting that she wear a thong (as if that’s any better) and as she was a slightly bigger girl she said ‘nobody wants to see my ass in a thong’ and the other girl said it always wear a thong’ and then asked me if my girlfriend did to which I agreed.

Marcell

I can remember a bunch that I had over the yrs mostly with my girlfriends but I'm not sure that counts. Also remember some with saleswomen in stores but again I'm not sure that's pertinent with the topic.

Cariboocameltoe

If you can, please recollect some conversations you've had with girls (at any point in your life) in which they discussed their views on thongs or said anything. else thong related? I'll try to think up some of my own

NOT thong sightings, just quotes and paraphrases from real conversations
Also, a brief description of the girl would be great.

Thanks everyone, keep posting great stuff
My 1st wife said to me and I’ll try to remember her exact words: “I have to stop wearing thongs because they tend to feel I am being sawed in half”. I can’t forget that and keep picturing her thong in her privates :D

kimmythong

Mod
This stripper once told me that she wore thongs for work only and she couldn't understand why I was so obsessed with them. I gave her a glimpse of the thong I was wearing and she told me my thong was cuter than her ordinary underwear.

A colleague of mine (office job) confided in me that while working overtime on a clusterf*** sort of a day, her thong was giving her the most grief. She was stuck in briefings when she wasn't speed-walking between departments in her pants suit, and moments to adjust her underwear were few and far between. She tried adjusting throughout the day, but the thong was simply too small or the wrong fit, so she got proper sore back there. I know she still wears them from time to time, though.

Side-note; I was surprised that she'd share something like that, considering we're colleagues and friends by proxy only. I don't remember why thongs came up, but I think the fact that I appeared neutral to the topic and asked questions from a place of concern and very mild curiosity, rather than being openly interested, made it seem like work-appropriate talk.

And a final tangent! I've noticed something through conversation with girlfriends/flings, and a random google search will also back this up. A lot people don't seem to know that thongs need to be the right fit, and simply give up once they try a few that give them the permanent wedgie feeling. Thongs are something you have to know how to wear, strange as it sounds.

We mostly talk work, and since then she got engaged to a mutual acquaintance, so I don't expect she'll bring it up any time soon.

She's in her mid-thirties. Maybe 32 at the time of the story.

pantysnifferguy

My wife's cousin only wears thongs. We were on a family vacation and I knew that there would be a few times when I could smell hers, but I could never find any worn thongs. She was either in a bikini or leggings the whole time. Later on, she was talking to her sister about leggings and that she never wears panties under leggings. I was pissed at myself for not spending more time checking out her leggings...

akr41

you guys should post dirty panties of your family members on the pantieswithface subreddit on reddit :)

tantrix

I remember this conversation with two female cousins. They were talking about ads for feminine lingerie we can see on the streets and they told it could be fun to see ads with men in lingerie. They didn't know I was wearing a thong at this time. I didn't say anything because there was too much people around but I'd like to let them know what I wear under my male clothes...

kimmythong

Mod
Here is a conversation I would like to start with a girl I know from church.

I’ve seen photos of this girl in a bikini before, and I wonder if she’d be down to wear a thong bikini in public. From what I know, she likes going to the beach and she works out to stay in shape. She’s pretty chill, but I just don’t know how she feels about thongs in general or how she feels about showing her asscheeks in public. I think I could plan a beach outing with her, but I don’t know if I can convince her to wear a thong bikini in public. How should I start the conversation? Bear in mind that this is someone I know from church and I don’t want to sound like a pervert. I am actually trying to find someone who can thong with me on the beach. (I am a guy who wears thongs on the beach)

My female office co-worker and I have had a couple conversations about thongs over the years. I have joked about wearing one and needing to get a new one. I've also joked with her that I wear them in my backyard to sunbathe in and I think she suspects that I do wear them. To that she remarked that thongs aren't a good look for a guy. I asked her why but she never really gave me an answer. She mentions the movie Magic Mike a lot which has guys in thongs in it so I think she does like it but won't admit it. We've looked at photos of guys in thongs too. I've never seen any evidence that she wears them which is too bad because she would look great in them.

Trey

There are several aspects to my story so I’ll try to summarize for now but will give more detail if wanted…I was drawn towards thongs in middle school when girls started wearing them. Like all of us loved seeing when they would show. Had my ideas about if it was on purpose or accidental. But that’s another debate. There were two girls that I used to call on a regular basis after school. And we had some fun talks. And of course talked about thongs. If you want to hear more of that let me know. My most recent one was a friend. She’s actually a good friends wife. She trains horses for work. They have their own little farm that I help with. She has made comments in the past but I never put it together. Once she mentioned whale tail while riding a jet ski after work. We still had work clothes on. She wanted me to ride with her. I was worried I’d get hard. Never saw anything though. Then out of nowhere one day she was hooking up the horse trailer. I walked around the truck to her squatting down and a perfect whale tail showing. I didn’t want to stare so went to other side of the truck. I tried not to think about it but couldn’t stop. A week or two later I was over with them and she was sitting on the golf cart with her daughter. Her daughter said she could see her panties and tried to pull them. She stopped her and mentioned it would be a whale tail again. I ended up messaging her and talking for a while. To me it was super hot. If anyone wants to let’s talk more about it

Trey

What do you mean a thing? We basically talked about thongs and I ended up asking about me wearing one