costa rican vacation late afternoon

Thongpantylover23

one day early on trip we got hammered in afternoon. the wife got in shower i sat on back porch. some chicks walked by in bikinis and i got horny.

I got naked and lube and sat on porch and jerked it... when i walked in the wife on bed said... well your cock is shiny, no sex for me... i laughed and said I jerked on back porch.. she pulle dout vibrator and got off..

I did same rest of trip twice she joined me... once she walked out and said should have known... i said can i jerk off to you getting ready have not done for long time.. she said sure.. she was putting on makeup I sat on toilet.. she spread her legs.. I stood up and slammed it in her.. a few minutes later her Aunt walks in out of no where askes for hair brush.. I stop and turn my head, she was drunk and turns and says to her I am getting fucked come back please...

she turned around and walked out, she goes my husband has not fucked me this year....
That night we got hammered as normal.. my wife started going at him... why will you not fuck my aunt.. she has nice looking pussy right... he said i want to.. she kept going she has nice breasts I seen them.. why will you not fuck her anymore..

I then said itt... i can fuck her if you want... i never fucked anyone that old...

the wife laughed and said i am okay with it... the aunt then says I am wasted and sick of masterbating I will fuck almost anyone right now...

none of these people are blood to my wife or me... its from her moms remarriage.

I look at her and say looks like you getting cock tonight one way or another.... if he does not perform come knock on door I will bang you..

later she showed up crying.. he could not get hard.. i am ugly...

I sat down and said stop crying and strip naked now... she said what? get naked... she strips.. she is fine.. little small tits but nice pussy.

I get naked and start stroking.. I get hard fast and say see look you got me hard,,,,, she said thanks and said not yet sit down and I fucked her good..