Couples try on each others underwear

Thongfun00

Interesting, I’m sure it’s way more common for both to wear a thong, though in my opinion women’s thongs just don’t offer the support that a men’s thong would as there is no defined pouch..

Gold

Awesome find. That guy's underwear was actually skimpier than his girlfriends!
Hahaha I know! Not everyday that you see that! I find that happens with me and my wife, I usually wear g-strings while she tends to wear thongs with a bit more coverage haha
Interesting, I’m sure it’s way more common for both to wear a thong, though in my opinion women’s thongs just don’t offer the support that a men’s thong would as there is no defined pouch..
I totally agree, i only wear men’s thongs because of that! Women’s thongs are just too tight in the front for me
That’s pretty awesome. Love that there was a guy who had a thong. They can be pretty comfortable, I just think a lot of guys are embarrassed or scared to wear them
They are super comfortable! It’s still pretty taboo for men to wear thongs but it seems like boxer briefs continue to get smaller and tighter every year. Who knows, maybe 10 years down the road everyone will be wearing thongs!

I just remember when everyone thought wearing briefs and boxer briefs taboo and everyone I knew wore these massively oversized boxers that made it look like they were wearing a diaper underneath their jeans hahaha. Now the most gangster dudes I know wear tiny tight little briefs 😂

So I feel like it’s not that far fetched to think that we will be seeing more male thong wearers in the near future!