Craigslist panty girls

thongs thongs thongs

A couple I had come to my hotel room in LA back in 2013! El Segundo, California back when Craigslist was awesome! I answered an ad while on vacation and I met these two! They were having a night out and she was looking good! I requested a few pics from them while they were on their way over. He brought beer and his wife for me! We sat and drank a beer and then she got busy! Got on her knees and he sat and watched her suck my dick! I was pulling her hair and gagging her on my cock! Then as I was pounding his wife’s pussy I look over and he’s jerking off watching me bang the fuck out of his slut wife! 😂

This was the pic from their ad. Her outfit was hot af!

Last edited:

thongs thongs thongs

So I tell them when they get outside of my room to take a pic next to the room sign! And for her to peel that thong off her sexy ass and put it on her pretty face for me! I open the door and let them both in she hands me her thong as she comes in. We drink a beer hangout small talk and all that you know! I have her laughing and joking about how wet she is. I just stand up unzip my jeans and with that this girl was on her knees taking my dick out. I put her thong around my dick and she sucks it good. She sucks and I eat her pussy then I get to fuck her in her lil white dress and blue stilettos. I’m fucking pounding her hard from behind shes moaning and taking the dick like a good lil whore! I noticed her husband was jerking off watching us but all the sudden he’s right there... he walks up and jerksoff all over her face and goes and sits back down 😂 so I fuck his wife for another 15 minutes or so pounding her pussy, pulling her hair, slapping her ass, just using her as my slut. The I tell her to get on her knees, I put that blue thong over her cum covered face and told her to get on her knees again. I blew my load all over her panty covered and already came on face! Then we drank a beer smoked a joint and they left!

thongs thongs thongs

So after her bf was gone to work she said it was ok to come by and pick her up. I picked a black g-string just off her word no pic of it... when I was on my way she said she had it on and was wearing a dress for easy removal!

She gave me the street and said I would see her walking. When I turned I saw the dress right away, pulled up next her, little chat to make sure we were right, and she got in. I drive down the street to some baseball fields and parked way out in the parking lot under some trees. We talked and she told me she was out here from Cali with her bf and trying to make some money. Stopped talking and she was sitting back in my truck spreading her legs to let me have a look at her pussy and my new thong! I told her to rub her pussy through those panties and get them wet! She layed back and played with herself while I rubbed her thighs and tits until she started shaking and came hard soaking my new thong! Then I asked if I could take a pic of her tits and she was all “of course you can daddy”

After the pic I reached down and rubbed her wet pussy for her. Started taking the thong off her and rubbed her legs and thighs slowly the whole way. She told me how cute I was and how good she fucking came! I took the panties and unzipped my jeans. Pulled my dick out, wrapped them around it, and started jerking off. She started touching her pussy again and watched as my dick got bigger and harder! Asked her if she wanted to jerk me off a little and she said she was so horny that she wanted to suck it!! So there I was sitting back with her wet g-string around my dick, her head in my lap, ass up, going to town on my cock! Licking it slobbering all over it rolling my balls with her fingers so I grab her hair and start pushing her deeper thrusting my hips upward. Fucking her mouth and pulling her hair harder 😂 she stops and says take it easy you’re going to pull my trac out!! So no more hair pulling, I let her jerk me with her wet panties, licking, and sucking until I blow my load in her slutty little mouth! She swallowed it all! No opening the door to spit out! So I zipped up, put her panties in my pocket, and paid this slut! Dropped her off back on her street. Couldn’t get a hold of her after that...

Last edited: