Cum eating

gstring

So im sorry to offend some people with this but im trying to find somebody how has a trick. Ive been trying to eat my own cum for a while but as soon as I cum, i loose any will to do it. Has anyone done it before? Whats your way of doing it? Any comment is welcome. And yes I know its a little gay.

poth2747

I also had a girl sit in my face and licked her clean and I loved it and have licked my cum off her boobs and off her panties, she loved it. I have propped my legs off the wall and shot right into my open mouth and swallowed.

N

NorfolkThong

I’m exactly the same as you! But I guess if I suck another guy off then he cums in my mouth I might like it! When I pre cum a little I taste that and love the taste but when I shoot the whole load into my own face I don’t like it that much but I’m still doing it!

poth2747

I’m exactly the same as you! But I guess if I suck another guy off then he cums in my mouth I might like it! When I pre cum a little I taste that and love the taste but when I shoot the whole load into my own face I don’t like it that much but I’m still doing it!

Would love to get together with you and blow each other, how big are you?

Vve

Well I have the same. I want to, but after I came I don’t want anymore. My gf tried snowballing but Still had the same problem :(

poth2747

Well I have the same. I want to, but after I came I don’t want anymore. My gf tried snowballing but Still had the same problem :(

I have done that a couple times my self, just swallow quickly and you wont mind the taste.

poth2747

If you ever suck a guy off make sure when he is ready to shoot, have him shoot at the back of your throat and you wont taste it at all or just keep sucking until he cums and just swallow immediately, I find that helps or have the guy either tell you or tap the top of your head so you are prepared to swallow. I know you will love it.

Didacticmonkey

Just 'edge'

If you're masturbating, before you feel yourself cumming, just stop and you will cum without cumming and you'll still have the urge to swallow it.

gstring

As a straight guy i have had this fantasy for years. Swallowing someones cum.
Ive done it a couple times with one of my friend in high school. I loved it... Its been like 7 years since I swallowed and now ive got one of those urges!!! Anyone?

So im sorry to offend some people with this but im trying to find somebody how has a trick. Ive been trying to eat my own cum for a while but as soon as I cum, i loose any will to do it. Has anyone done it before? Whats your way of doing it? Any comment is welcome. And yes I know its a little gay.
Try cumin on someones face/mouth then making out with them. My x use to do that lol