Curious About Pictures

Moonwatcher

This is not meant as a complaint or criticism, but an observation. Its that I have noticed with the manthong pictures posted here, unlike with so many of the female ones, that there are few with the entire body or the face shown. Why might that be? Simply desire for being anonymous about one's thong love? Fear that one could be recognized by an acquaintance and unwanted repercussions occur? Like for example, a straight guy likes thongs but is aware of the stereotypical assumption that they mean gayness. Sad that that mentality exists, one that is harmful to all, whether straight, guy, bi, whatever.
To me, seeing the "whole person" whether male or female adds something, lets one use the imagination about what the person may be like.Like, "this guy's a jock who thinks he's a real stud" or " that girl is probably a real brat lol!"
Another thing, what age groups are into male thongs I wonder. My impression here is that most seen are older, more toward mid-age. I wonder how many guys 18 up through the 20s are thong wearers. Do know don't seem to see them in pictures of college kids on spring break(long, baggy trunks seem to rule) or in pictures of young actresses and pop stars at the beach with their husbands or boyfriends.

Ua

Just a sagging thonger
If people are hiding here for fear of being recognized it seems silly. Only thong lovers are on here. So would probably give people an opportunity to share their interests and not hide in the real world should someone recognize them.

Vve

Well I am of the category who wants to wear thongs on a daily basis but doesn’t do it because of the taboo for men. I am 27 by the way.

My gf isn’t into thongs for men so that doesn’t help either