Curious about trying women’s thongs

Wedgielover19

I’ve been wearing men’s thongs for a few years now. I’m curious about trying women’s. Are there any particular brands that will accommodate. I’m not interested in anything that I spill out the sides. I’m just thing of something that will hold it all more firmly in place than any of the men’s thongs I currently own.

Bobvilla

I'd love to know also the exact Victoria secret thongs that will stretch to accommodate the package. The old vs pink yoga thongs were awesome. Stretched nicely and were great looking. Sadly the new version does not stretch very well.

K

kuno23

I dont know about the new stretch cotton collection but I know the older cotton collection and the signature cotton collection fit and stretch great.

thonglover09

Meundies women's thongs work great, soft, comfortable, and plenty of rooms for the package. I own several lairs and my balls fit nicely in them

Bobvilla

The old vs cotton thong or v strings were awesome. Fit the package nice amd the vs pink cotton thongs were nice.

I have a me undies womens thong in XL. Wish I got the large they run big. So much room in the front. Really should be labeled unisex.

Also anyone notice vs pink brought back the old style yoga thong? Looks like there getting rid of the more thick waist band yoga thong that didn't stretch nor had any room in front. The old style from pile around 2008 were awesome. So much room, so much stretch amd felt great.

kimmythong

Mod
I like the Nike sports thong. It's not sexy, but it gives you enough coverage and the material is stretchy.

Threestring_G

Been wearing Victoria's Secret g-strings, v-strings, and thongs for years. If you look for the ones that have proper seams on the side edges of the front triangle, they should hold you in. VS is my fav - they're just sexier, girlier, and they've got some great materials (not a cotton fan). Let me know if you want to see some!

Marcell

if you are going to wear womens thongs to achieve a snugger fit you are going to fail most of the times. I wear womens because they are womens but 90% of the times they are more uncomfortable than mens. As other suggested, stretch cotton usually works the best

thonglover09

I just talked to a MeUndies representative about their thongs. Apparently there have been a lot of requests for the to make a line of thongs for men. They're currently working on it, no word yet on when or how long it will be in development. But its nice to hear other thong wearers have been pushing it, and they're listening

kimmythong

Mod
When I was a teenager, I used to go to department stores to buy women's panties. Now I am an adult, and I don't know if I should purchase them at stores. Do you guys buy women's panties online?