Deliberate Whale Tail Stories

Taffy1966

My friend told me that many years ago he and his wife were in a bar in a small town in Austrlia with his wife's thong showing. A lady came up to her and told her that her thong was showing to which she told the lady it was supposed to be.

In the early 2000's I was in Manchester centre, I saw two gorgeous teen girls in short denim skirts (which already turn me on like crazy) and huge...I mean HUGE black whaletails. Both of them. They had 100% done it deliberately to show off and pull the guys as they were looking round at all the guys staring at them.

I went on a date with a girl once who deliberately whaletailed two days in a row with me. See "Jacee's Story" for that one.

thongsthongsthongs

I overheard a girl in school tell her friend that she would pull her thong up on purpose when she's wearing yoga pants or leggings so there would be no thong lines. One time her shirt rose up and her thong was on show, she reached back and noticed but didn't put it away, so there would be no thong lines I guess. Her thong was constantly out anyway even if she wasn't wearing leggings though.

Marcell

Back in good olf early '00 it was a common thing, I can't even remember every single time I saw a deliberate WT. Anyaway I still remember some. The first I can remember was a girl in her late 20s dressed in very low rise jeans and having a beautiful, symmetrical, picture-perfect black whale tail. She was also pretty good looking. Another one I clearly remember was in 05 or 06. I was on vacation in the mountains and there was a 17-18 girl who was sporting a green t-back whaletail that was matching almst perfectly the color of her top. In 03-04 still in the mountains I met a girl that was hanging out with a friend of hers and they both had raunchy whaletails, one pink and one black. The pink whaletailer couple of years later became my GF but to my disappointment she just did it that very time as a bet with her friend and she wasn't really a thong enthusiast.
Back in high school days, In my class there was a girl who was not rly good looking, the looser kind of girl that no one cares about. When I was 14, 1st yr of high school, she even declared herself to me but i politely turned her down. 3 yrs later, i suppose in order to get attention, she became a huge whaletailer. Nobody still gave a damn about her but I swear that if she wasn't that bitchy I would have def give her a ride (scratch that, several rides). I remember her sporting a white thong with black contour, a blue string and a very tacky red one whose back was a butterfly. The fun part is that being somekind of geeky everyone laughed at her and the whaletail fashion started being already yesterday. I was the only one finding it terribly hot.
There are COuntless other that I can't remember of well enough to do a report

K

kiyoothong

I went to school during the whaletail era (early-mid 2000s) and I saw lots of thongs at school. Even though I saw lots of thongs, there was this one thong I saw constantly. Somehow, all the girls in my class had this purple thong, and I’d see this thong everyday but on different girls. At first, I thought everyone had a pair of this purple thong. But a friend told me that the girls in our class were taking turns wearing that thong.

Marcell

I remember a classmate of mine once or twice had a purple lace thong sticking out of her white pants. She wasn't at all a whaletailer and neither a thong enthusiast (being a thong fetishist I had a very precise idea what kind of panties my classmates wore). I just think she had that one thong and didn't want any VPL to show thru her pants. Too bad this happened just a couple of times. Another classmate of mine, neither a whaletailer nor a thong enthusiast, had 1 very bright coloured thong that every once in a while could pop out of her pants. But also in this case it happened rarely and I suppose she had just that thong since I never saw any other on her. Same as for her best friend, a chick with an ass to die for: she sported a black whaletail once in 5 yrs. And by the look of the VPLs I can assure she was no thong enthusiast aswell.
In another school I've been there were some chicks that could occasionally whaletail. One was quit of a thong enthusiast, nice body but she was a druggie. I clearly remember one leopard print thong sticking out of her pants (kinda gross tbh) and a pink/peach coloured one aswell.
In the same class there was this chick, kinda unpopular (nerdy/holier than thou kind of) with whom I flirted a bit. Only thing that kept me from going further is that at the time I had a girlfriend and i'm not the cheater kind. Well this girl had very buttery body, not fat but def soft. and very rarely she could have a plain pink thong or a plain grey thong sticking out of her pants. She was a delight to see, I loved her big breasts and butt. Too bad I didn't go for it.
Same school there was also a girl, 1 yr younger than me, who was totally slutty and sometimes she had her thongs showing, I specially rememebr a black mesh one. However all of the above were not "deliberate" so I just write this here to remember some good old days.

GstringKing89

Middle school and high school was the best. I was so addicted to whale tails. So many of the girls would expose their g string on purpose (6 years and i still had never seen an actual thong, always a slutty g string or T string). In middle school there was a girl who always wore a pink g string with glitter and stars so I had to sit through class with a huge boner until I’d eventually run to the bathroom. There was another girl who literally wore a g string every single day through our middle and high school. One day she came and sat by me on the bus with her back turned to talk to other people. She was wearing blue plush leggings with a slutty top to match. When she sat down her top was already half way up her back and she immediately pulled up her skanky blue mini g string with yellow ducks on it and I got to glare at it the whole way home. She would also sit beside me and open the front of her pants and rub down there so I could always see down her pants. This was a regular occurrence for me. In high school same story with a different girl. She sat beside me in class and always showed her black g string pulled half way up her back and every time she caught me noticing she’d pull it up more. One day she pulled up her shirt and un buttoned her jeans and was fiddling around so I could see down her pants and look at her pussy V. Belly button ring, tan skin with a playboy bunny tan shape near her pussy. The works. So many more stories like these. Anyone who wants to hear more or swap stories

Rothrocker

Since a 2 year dead thread has been resurrected, may as well put it to use and share a couple quick stories. Like a lot of the stories here seem to be this was the early oughts for both.
First: I was at a local mall back when those were still a big thing and I see this group of teenage girls (I was also a teen at the time) pass by. Theyre all dressed pretty sexy and one of the girls especially caught my eye because I tend to obsess over big, round hips. They caught a bunch of us guys looking and without hesitation the girl with the round hips reaches down her pants and pulls her black thong straps up above her pants waistline and started walking and jiggling her ass teasing us. God it looked fantastic.
Second: This one gets me hard just thinking about it. Ive only ever shared my whaletail obsession with one person ive been with and at the time we were living together. She would tease and show her thongs to me sometimes and even initiated sex that way a few times. Well, our relationship fell apart eventually and I was trying to find a place to live. During this time, because I was leaving her, she was an absolute whaletail machine out of spite. When things were good between us she might wear one thong a week but suddenly it was everyday and always showing. My favorite instance was when we got with some mutual friends who we hadnt told about our split for dinner and she wore a pair of jeans with no pockets (my favorites) and a tight shirt that showed a little of her stomach and best of all a pink thong. It showed the whole time but even worse, I got up and went to the bathroom and as i was walking back to our table she saw me coming and yanked on it to raise it higher. I was so blue-balled for about a month.

0690anon

I was a teen in late 90's and in college in the 00's so I saw a million of deliberate whale tails in that time, basically I saw whaletail trend be born with low rise pants, get to its highest and die a few years later, thankfully it is kind of coming back now.

My current gf deliberately whale tail for me at home, she knows it gets me extremely on, and also whaletails in public when we go out at night and she is wearing Calvin's or other high rise thongs, she says "Im paying twice or more the price of a thong for this shit so I'm gonna show them off"

thongLx

Same here remembering that early thong 2000 era, whaletails galore, literally everywhere, I think it also came from this explosion of new sexy underware and girls/women just proud to show they had joined the club, I think that was a big part of this fashion trend, 'i'm a thong wearer now and i want to show the world the fact!! then suddenly it became so un cool to show your thong so they all stopped, bit like nower days fb is uncool to post anything your just sad and showing off, BUT!!! at least now the see through leggins are all in and in the uk u can still catch a good glimplse of a girls arse bending over in fact they are better then the whaletails as you can see their whole bum cheeks swallowing that thong strap disappear up the bum so I guess fashions will always be there to show off a girls ass, THATS WHAT THEY WANT!! and when see through leggins go out of fasion something will surly take its place

Reekdaddy831

My ex girlfriend had a cousin that was her best friend and come to find out years ago before my ex and I got together her cousin had a huge crush on me. Well many times her cousin would flirt with me indirectly and everyone noticed it in her family. Especially the time she walked out of the bathroom after showering with just a tiny hand towel covering her which covered very little tbh. One time she spent the night at our place and the next day when she showered she left her dirty sexy leopard print thong right on our bed for me to find. It got me so hard. Maybe she did that cuz the night before she probably heard me and her cousin having sex. Oh btw we slept in the same room that night.

cheesewiz

There was one girl who I had a major crush on, even though she wasn't in my grade. We fucked a few times so I guess it worked out.
Anyway, she was working on a computer in the theater for some presentation and I came in. I could see her amazing thong sticking out as she was working on the computer. It had a metal gem holding the T part together.
Later that day we kissed and I told her I saw her thong sticking out earlier and thought it was really hot. She asked me why I didn't snap it cause she thought that would've been hot. So obviously she knew her thong was showing sometimes :)