Disappointed by her panties

looking

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has ever known a girl and she’s super cute or hot and you finally get access to her panties and they just aren’t what you expected or they don’t wear thongs or cute panties.

This happened to me twice this year here are the stories

so the first girl is insanely hot every guy that ever meets her says bro who is that is she single her ass is insane etc. I have known her for a few years now and we are good friends. She recently moved into her own place and invited me over oh ps she’s crazy fit always in gym cloths leggings and she always has VTLs so I knew I would find thongs.
She finally left me alone in the apartment and I had my chance I went into her drawer and it was all thongs but they were all the same style super thick thongs no fun colors just tan and gray not even any black and they were old like she hadn’t bought new panties in years. This was a huge bummer for me I was hoping for lots of cute stuff that matched her hotness and her bubbly personality but it was the most boring thongs I’ve ever seen like what a 50+ year old women would wear not a 24 year old babe.
the good news was her dirty thongs were FUCKING filthy like she must of been soaked multiple days in a row.

let me know if this has happened to you I also have another story

Teamcooper

I’ve had this loads of time. We live quite a distance from a lot of friends so often they’ll travel and stay over. I’ve raised the bags of every single one of my wife’s friends and not found a single thong. In every single case not eve nice pants, just coloured cotton pants, not a hint of lace in sight or anything

UncleBob1954

Yup, back in the 80’s, one Summer affair, Barb (Babs), looked like Justine Bateman’s twin (family ties). Wore granny briefs; kept asking to take her shopping , she demurred. I asked if I could buy some on my own for her. Same answer, no. 😞.

looking

Here is another story of a disappointing panty raid.
So my friend started dating the hottest girl like the good girl next door blond super cute style just perfect the girl you know has super cute thongs in so many cute colors

so the time came we all went away
I waited they went out I stayed back ready for the raid I was waiting for she had just showered so I knew fresh panties were mine!
I get into her bag and oh nooooo not a single thong just full back panties
Not even cute styles no lace no real trim just some little designs no VS I was crushed.

but the good thing was that I got her panties she had on under her sundress and they were bright pink boy shorts and she left a huge mess they were still wet and I mean soaked. That was awesome but I’m still sad she wears boring panties.

Bored

I started a new job straight out of college and started talking to a girl there. We became friends (work friends) I guess and just about every Friday a group of us would all leave work and walk over a block or two to a nearby bar. Eventually me and new girl went back to her place and I was disappointed that first night because she wasn't wearing a thong. Sidenote I had seen her panties stick out before at work but it was never a thong either. I thought maybe if things went steady I could at least introduce her to the idea of wearing thongs. Que the next week or so and again we go back to her place. This time no thong again and I'm bummed. It's around this time or the next time we are alone together in her room that I finally decided to do some recon. She goes to the bathroom one night and open her top drawer. Bingo. Panties. I thought I hit the jackpot but I all I see are regular bikini style briefs, some more hipster or even boxer style undies. I have to hurry but after some digging I pull out one green(?) thong that looks pretty unworn and although it's a thong it's not the sexiest pair of panties I've ever seen. However I now have confirmation this girl does indeed wear thongs and I stuff the pair into my pocket before leaving that night. Skip to four years later and me and her are dating. She knows how much I love thongs and she wears them everyday for me. She's spent a lot of money buying probably 100 thongs over the years and I've even bought her some too. One day during quarantine we are in bed and I'm not sure why but I asked if she wanted to see something funny. She said sure and I get up out of bed and roll over to my closet. My heart is pounding but I tell her about the night I raided her panties and took her thong home with me. I was pretty worried she would be freaked out by this and feel betrayed or violated but she actually laughs it off. "You should have looked in my closet" she says. "That's where all the underwear I wear was".

izz1231

omg I love this story!!! So cute she seems like a dream.
I had a girl I dated and in the beginning when we hooked up she had just normal panties kind of cute but no thongs. I went in her drawer and all she had was big white panties from Hanse I was turned off.
I told her I loved thongs no joke she went out and bought 10 thongs and became obsessed with them she ended up mostly wearing tiny strings

Pantyman

One time I had a quick moment to raid and was disappointed. I was hanging with a friend in college, it had to have been near a holiday as there werent many people around. She goes to use the restroom (in a dorm, so bathroom stalls and showers are in nearby separate rooms). I didnt know how long I’d have so I quickly went through her drawers and…..nothing?!?! I didnt consider the closet and not knowing when she’d be back I ended up empty handed. Shame, I bet her panties were on the cute/slutty side.

My GF freshman year did not know about my love of thongs/panties. She wore bikini style almost exclusively. Life is too short for boring panties!

Thongs4All

As a guy who’s only worn thongs since high school, this is a great question. Many times have my underwear or swimsuits been far skimpier than the girl or woman I dated.

with underwear, I’m actually shocked if she isn’t wearing a thong but I’ve come to accept women, like men, like a range of styles and go thru phases of what they are in the mood for.

with swimsuits the only thing that bugs me is if my other won’t try a thong.

but to come full circle I would agree that certain styles are l t that attractive and being aware of which styles best suit your body type is important

Mastergepetto

I have to say that while I have never really been disappointed when raiding a girl's panties, I certainly understand the sentiment of being excited to raid a super hot girl and finding out she wears boring underwear. However, I am never truly disappointed because from my experience, a girl's underwear generally tells you something about them that they normally hide from the public. In a sense, you are seeing into their true soul. I've managed to raid numerous friends, acquaintances and neighbors throughout the years and each girl's underwear tells me something different about the girl (I plan to document these raids in the coming months with pictures).

However, I remember one raid that probably fits the category of what y'all would consider "disappointing." Since I didn’t take any pictures, I thought I’d share it here.

I had a friend in college who was ultra shy and conservative; however, she was super cute and had a bubbly personality like a puppy. She was very much the quintessential preacher's daughter who was set free in the world for the first time. She always dressed impeccably and would never go out in public without full make-up and pristine hair-- not in a show-off/ "I'm better than you" way but in a shy, insecure about her body, overcompensating for something way. I always wondered what type of underwear she wore under her perfect wardrobe. From what I knew about her background and family life, it would not surprise me if her Mom bought all her clothes, including her underwear.

I had the chance to look through her hamper at a party one night and found nothing but Hanes and Fruit of the Loom panties. All floral designs with scalloped waistbands. This was in 2014 so as a college Junior, she had access to way sexier underwear-- and I knew she had the money too. While they were not the "sexiest" panties (actually they were pretty unflattering with a couple holes in them), I actually loved confirming that she was the shy preacher's daughter I knew her to be. Two of the older looking pairs even had her initials in sharpie on the tagless label. Although it would have been fun to see really sexy thongs and bright lace panties, the torn and stained floral Hanes and Fruit of the Loom panties fit her personality so well. It made it even better knowing that she had a massive crush on me and would have been mortified to learn I knew her rather unflattering secret. From that point on, every time she would try to flirt with me at the bars in her designer jeans and cashmere sweater, I knew she likely had on ripped Fruit of the Loom or Hanes underwear her mom bought at Target in a 6 pack for $10.

Teamcooper

I’ve got an neighbour who’s pretty attractive. She’s mid-40s and a teacher. Not the obvious type to wear thongs, to look at her, but I always assumed she’s at least have one or two.

she hangs washing out always every day and in the years of living below her, I’ve never seen a single thong, not even anything that remotely be described as lingerie. Just cottony multipack knickers. Really disappointing. I live in hope that she does have some, but none I’ll ever get to see!

Dt5980

I think we’ve am been disappointed before. I’ve found a friend who I thought was cute but when I looked in hers I found plain panties. A few lace ones but nothing to sexy most were plain cloth ones. Maybe like 3 or 4 thongs in a plain simple colors, my guess was for certain events she didn’t want panty lines. Definitely thought she was the type to have better panties, she was the girly type and often had cute girly things but I guess she was just vanilla on the inside

Teamcooper

A few days a go a new neighbour came round to introduce herself. She was gorgeous. Maybe later 20s early 30s, blonde with glasses and was wearing gym clothes including some bright teal gym leggings. We talked for a bit and I knew i'd get a chance to check her ass out as she left. i did exactly that, assuming i'd see a nice defined VTL but instead was disappointingly faced her obvious full back pants lines! Ah well.

ElPajarito

I briefly wrote in another thread about this incident. One of my first gf was a big thong and gstring wearer. She even made fun of thongs that were too wide. One day, towards the end of our relationship, she tossed ALL her thongs for boyshorts and cheekies. Not that I don’t find those somewhat sexy, but attractive women should be thong dominant imo. Thankfully, most girls after were.

D16863

I recently went to meet a girl for a drink. It was the 1st time I've met her face to face as we met on social media. She's quite pretty with a nice body/ass.

I went back to hers after we'd been out and strangly she went in the shower. She seemed to be in there for ages and eventually she shouted to get my attention and while she was still in the shower asked me to go and get her some underwear she could put on from her bedroom. I've got a golden ticket I thought! But when I went into her underwear drawer not 1 thong! All full back knickers. Quite disappointed. Although when she came out of the shower wearing the underwear she still looked sexy and her ass looked good in the panties.

poth2747

I recently went to meet a girl for a drink. It was the 1st time I've met her face to face as we met on social media. She's quite pretty with a nice body/ass.

I went back to hers after we'd been out and strangly she went in the shower. She seemed to be in there for ages and eventually she shouted to get my attention and while she was still in the shower asked me to go and get her some underwear she could put on from her bedroom. I've got a golden ticket I thought! But when I went into her underwear drawer not 1 thong! All full back knickers. Quite disappointed. Although when she came out of the shower wearing the underwear she still looked sexy and her ass looked good in the panties.
Did you grab a sexy pair. Were they cheekies or bikini? Did you have sex or continued to date her or make a comment on her panties? How old was she.

UncleBob1954

Brings back memories. Thanks for sharing.
Back in the days, numerous incidents w/same woman, know each other since the 70s, it’s 1985-86, she’s late 20s, I’m early 30s, I’m visiting the family for the 1st time , haven’t seen one another in a couple years although we’d talk on the phone a write letters; They’re living up in the hills, it’s a warm summer morning, husband is at work, I’m out back with the toddlers playing; she walks out in a loosely tied thigh high satin robe, similar to what she wore around me 10 yrs before, but now she’s bigger all around after two kids, bigger tits, bigger butt, hips & thighs, not quite BBW, chubby though. Titties are wobbling, cleavage is showing, nipples are noticeably hard.
A lil while later, I dunno if her confidence, conscious got to her or what, (she told me later TMI,🤯😱 she was on the rag & it felt weird to have her tampon string hanging out 🤣), She asked “ honey, will you go in my bedroom and bring back my yellow panties? They’re in the top left dresser drawer in the right side . “
I got hard instantly and it showed. She was giving me access to her panties drawer! I brought them back & as she reached out for them thanking me, I bent down holding them so she could step into them. She let me pull them all the way up her thighs as we stared at one another. She giggled, it was the 1st time someone had put her panties on for her.
to be continued