Does anyone else have a favorite style?

Ubuntu1

Does anyone else have a favorite style of thong/gstring to see on the ladies ? My absolute favorite hands down is a g string, the ones with a little triangle in the back. Seeing a chick wearing those is like a jaw dropper

Last edited:

Threestring-G

I'm the same as you. Love a gstring. Also love the multi string gstrings. If they're satiny or silky and bright, solid colors, even better

x20

Have to be the regular high-cut late 80s early/90s style, those you could see in early episodes of Baywatch, like some of the girls in this clip, around 0:45, both the girl in the foreground ans the one in the green thong in the background, doesn't get hotter than that:

Here's another good example with screencaps I made from a 90s stripper vid:

thecinemaboy

Have to be the regular high-cut late 80s early/90s style, those you could see in early episodes of Baywatch, like some of the girls in this clip, around 0:45, both the girl in the foreground ans the one in the green thong in the background, doesn't get hotter than that:
Boom! This is what I'm talking about. Was beginning to think there was no one else on this forum who dug the same style as me!

In the video, at 2:21 - the chick in the pink thong. Perfect style. Wish they came back....

CB

MikeyD

My favorite are the ones with Lacy waistband and cute prints on the front and back. Pink, baby blue, love colors and patterns.

German_Dude

i like regular thongs with the more thick band in the back. i always think that they are more uncomfortable. and i really like the idea, that they are feeling the thong all the time. i really enjoy conversations about the discomfort about wearing a thong. finding them uncomfrtable but nevertheless wearing them...hot hot hot hehehe

kiyoothong

i like regular thongs with the more thick band in the back. i always think that they are more uncomfortable. and i really like the idea, that they are feeling the thong all the time. i really enjoy conversations about the discomfort about wearing a thong. finding them uncomfrtable but nevertheless wearing them...hot hot hot hehehe
You know what, I totally agree with you. I love it when a woman complains about her thong.

Ubuntu1

I think we need to have a poll on everyone's favorite style since I know people probably have one. I'd be interesting to see the breakdown