Dressing room thongs

Pen15n8oo8s

hey everyone, I have a few more videos so here are some. I don’t currently work there anymore because I found a better paying job closer to home but I still have a good amount of videos left over. So enjoy before they run out! I’ll be posting a few every couple days

Hey bud, love the videos. they have been getting me through this isolation. Not sure if it was mentioned before as i just found this thread, but what was your method, these are great angles. I would love to learn more about your technique if you're willing to share.

Keep up the great work

Thongslips10

Hey bud, love the videos. they have been getting me through this isolation. Not sure if it was mentioned before as i just found this thread, but what was your method, these are great angles. I would love to learn more about your technique if you're willing to share.

Keep up the great work
So I used to work there a while ago, and I worked for loss prevention. My job was regularly to check the fitting rooms for both male and female fitting rooms and I had a mobile camera to check the cameras to see who goes in and out. I could rewind and things like that on it. Honestly, I was so bored there one day and I saw a guy and girl go into the fitting room (the first fitting room video I posted) and usually that’s not allowed for guys to be in the women’s fitting room. So I went in there ready to ask him to leave but I just decided to see if I could get a good video out of it. Turns out I did, and since that place was so boring I ended up getting many videos out of it lol. Was easy for me because I was 1 of 3 people to have access to cameras and generally I was the only person working so it was usually just me on the cameras so it was virtually perfect. Especially because the employees don’t question me entering any fitting room because they know it’s my job.