Everyday wear

gstring

My favorite one is the Gregg Homme Voyeur Thong. Especially in purple. Very thin but yet strong material. It ages very well. Very high quality. Amount of room in the front is more than plenty and is molds perfectly the shape of your cock

jmt3388

I like the more masculine men’s thongs, jockey seamfree and form fit, H.I.S, papi, and kiniki. I really like some of the JOR styles, anyone tried them before?

gstring

I like the more masculine men’s thongs, jockey seamfree and form fit, H.I.S, papi, and kiniki. I really like some of the JOR styles, anyone tried them before?
I bought JOR Onyx G-string and I love it. A bit less space for your junk than Gregg, but definitely feels sexy and you really feel the string in your butt crack

jmt3388

Not a big fan g strings, I find a wider band to be a little more comfortable for everyday. I have been wanting to try the JOR with the cool prints that have the wider thong tail.

kraig911

My current go to's for daily wear are Andrew Christian, Ergowear and the Cocksox Pro. No issues wearing them all day and completely forget they are there.

kimmythong

Mod
My everyday thongs are quite simple and plain. They're mostly from JM. I wear wide back thongs to work so that I don't have a whaletail at work.