Facebook Pics of Guys in Thongs

Gbanger

Hahaha. Interesting idea for a thread. It's nice to see at least a few women being cool with a guy in a thong and having fun with it. Are you still wearing thong underwear yourself clthong?

clthong

Hahaha. Interesting idea for a thread. It's nice to see at least a few women being cool with a guy in a thong and having fun with it. Are you still wearing thong underwear yourself clthong?
Usually just wear it at home now haha

irthonger

I love that last one! But it makes me raise the question. Why even wear the shorts? People are so interesting to me. I would have just left the shorts at home! I mean that dude is huge! You would have to be a really stupid person to criticize a body builder type guy like that for wearing a thong.

bemapiviz

It's not cool because most of photographs are crossdressed (or at least wearing female thongs) guys joking or guys who have been photographied secretly wearing a thong and those photographs published in Facebook as an extreme WTF.

bemapiviz

I love that last one! But it makes me raise the question. Why even wear the shorts? People are so interesting to me. I would have just left the shorts at home! I mean that dude is huge! You would have to be a really stupid person to criticize a body builder type guy like that for wearing a thong.
I've never understood why wearing underwear under board shorts, it doesn't matter if it's a thong, boxer briefs, etc... There is a net inside!! I use to wear boxer briefs as swimwear, but when I wear board shorts I never wear underwear.