Facebook Pics of Guys in Thongs

Gbanger

Hahaha. Interesting idea for a thread. It's nice to see at least a few women being cool with a guy in a thong and having fun with it. Are you still wearing thong underwear yourself clthong?

clthong

Hahaha. Interesting idea for a thread. It's nice to see at least a few women being cool with a guy in a thong and having fun with it. Are you still wearing thong underwear yourself clthong?

Usually just wear it at home now haha

irthonger

Mod
I love that last one! But it makes me raise the question. Why even wear the shorts? People are so interesting to me. I would have just left the shorts at home! I mean that dude is huge! You would have to be a really stupid person to criticize a body builder type guy like that for wearing a thong.

K

kiyoothong

All great photos. I think some are just joking and some are serious thongers.

ntelligentjock

Some more I've found!

Attachments

• fb_thng40.JPG
    fb_thng40.JPG
    198.8 KB · Views: 303
  • fb_thng35.JPG
    fb_thng35.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 301
  • fb_thng34.JPG
    fb_thng34.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 320
  • fb_thng33.JPG
    fb_thng33.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 347
  • fb_thng31.JPG
    fb_thng31.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 308

ntelligentjock

More :)

Attachments

• fb_thng25.JPG
    fb_thng25.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 314
  • fb_thng23.JPG
    fb_thng23.JPG
    225.7 KB · Views: 298
  • fb_thng24.JPG
    fb_thng24.JPG
    232.8 KB · Views: 307
  • fb_thng22.JPG
    fb_thng22.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 314
  • fb_thng21.JPG
    fb_thng21.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 324
  • fb_thng20.JPG
    fb_thng20.JPG
    227.4 KB · Views: 338
  • fb_thng19.JPG
    fb_thng19.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 343
  • fb_thng18.JPG
    fb_thng18.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 320

bemapiviz

It's not cool because most of photographs are crossdressed (or at least wearing female thongs) guys joking or guys who have been photographied secretly wearing a thong and those photographs published in Facebook as an extreme WTF.

bemapiviz

I love that last one! But it makes me raise the question. Why even wear the shorts? People are so interesting to me. I would have just left the shorts at home! I mean that dude is huge! You would have to be a really stupid person to criticize a body builder type guy like that for wearing a thong.
I've never understood why wearing underwear under board shorts, it doesn't matter if it's a thong, boxer briefs, etc... There is a net inside!! I use to wear boxer briefs as swimwear, but when I wear board shorts I never wear underwear.

Pntylvr17

Anyone been able to find more? I'm always looking but can't seem to find any. I know pictures have been taken of myself but have only been able to find 1