Family Friend?

Pantyman

Figured this would go here in the family section! Anyone have any family friend stories?

I’ll start! I was in late middle school or early high school. We had a family friend from a town we used to live in, she was late twenties at the time and living on her own. We went to visit, and I forget the context, but my parents and her went off for an hour or two and I was going to watch a movie in the basement.

Once they were gone I got the bright idea to check out her panty drawer and used clothes hamper. 50/50 thongs and other styles. I may have tried a few things on, had a quick jerk, then put everything back how it first looked. I think this was my first time playing with someone else’s panties.

Any good family friend stories?!

thongstealer881

I had a similar situation happen with me with a family friend. There were 3 girls the mom one girl who was a few years younger than me and another girl who was a few years older than me. We were at there house and the parents left to go to a different party and left the kids at the house. The older one had a friend over and sense the parents were gone they had there friend pick them up to smoke. When they left I made an excuse to use the upstairs bathroom which was right next to her room. I first looked in the older girls drawer and found a few thongs and a few cheeky. I put a few on and then I decided to look in the other girls drawer and didn't find anything too crazy. I lastly went to the moms drawer and she had a few sexy thongs and a lot of soft ones. Before I left to go downstairs I grabbed 2 pairs of the older girls panties. That was one of the first times I stole someone's panties from their drawer.

Pantyman

One time I was on vacation with my family, including my brother and his girlfriend at the time. I was mid twenties, there were just a bit older. They were off on a walk (stayed near a beach etc) and the bathroom for the rest of us was connected to their room. I seized the opportunity and tried on 2 of her panties. 1 thong 1 brief style. Promptly put them back though, too obvious if any were missing.