Favorite Jeans

mikeyens

What brand of jeans do you find sexiest on a woman showing a whaletail?(amer eagle, hollister, express...other). I am a fan of the three I named. How about you guy?

cheesewiz

I actually really appreciate this question. To me there is only one correct answer though. The undefeated jeans whaletail combination is without a doubt Hollister super low rise jeans with a classic sheer VS Pink thong hanging out over the top of it. I graduated high school 2013 and got to see the prime of this combination.
totally agree! is Hollister popular in all of the US? I'm from Cali so they're obvi very popular here.
Also now I think there's more American eagle jeans that girls are vying for more often than hollister. From my friends its more about how comfy they are and the tiny difference in rise between the front and the back. Girls still want low rise in the front cause they want it to be below their fat but a little higher in the back so it covers their buttcrack but doesnt rise so high to gap.

boxgap

I live in Australia so sadly Hollister and American Eagle are not prevalent here. We have them (I think there is one shop in Sydney) but not like in the US. The best jeans for whale tails here were "Sass and Bide" those jeans were some of the lowest around in the 2000s. Another Aussie brand was "Bardot" they were super low rise too.
Some of my other favourites are Frankie B, Miss 60, and old school LEI (on MeganQT back in the day).
My wife wears Sass and Bide now, I scour Ebay keeping her in supply, and have recently bought her some AE and Miss 60 jeans. They are all low and which is great for keeping her g-string hanging out.

Thong_Love

I love all jeans really (as long as they’re tight!)...but I especially like jeans that don’t have pockets on the ass. Those are very sexy! Miss Sixty jeans are nice and they also make leather pants/jeans that are sexy too!