• Aerie

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Calvin Klein

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 11.5%

• Total voters

Kyliej

Victoria’s Secret for sure. One of the very first super memorable I ever saw thong slips was in my freshman math class. It was a pink v-string. Like the old school ones with Victoria’s Secret on the band. Those have ever since been the golden standard for me both to wear and to see. I so wish they still made them!

ThatOneGuy01

Victoria’s Secret for sure. One of the very first super memorable I ever saw thong slips was in my freshman math class. It was a pink v-string. Like the old school ones with Victoria’s Secret on the band. Those have ever since been the golden standard for me both to wear and to see. I so wish they still made them!
Nice, the old school Victoria's Secret v-strings are my favorite too for pretty much the same reason. I saw so many of those sticking out of low-rise jeans in school! Seeing that little waistband with the Victoria's Secret print on it rising out of a cute girl's jeans got my heart pumping like crazy lol!

Gbanger

It might sound basic, but Victoria's Secret. VS was just so ubiquitous during the whaletail craze of my formative years. They were also so many girl's first thong, and that company alone is responsible for turning my entire generation of women into thong wearers. If Victoria's Secret never existed, then it's possible I might not have ever developed a thong fetish.

As for my own underwear, the men's thong from MeUndies is my current favorite.