Favourite thongs?

dapotatoman23

Hey everyone,

Do you mind sharing some of the favourite thongs you have in your collection? Like which product of which brand and why you love them? Is it the cut/fabric/colour?

I'm looking to further expand my collection and would love some suggestions!

Thanks!!

kimmythong

Mod
I have about 20 Gregg Homme thongs. GH is a brand based in Montreal, Canada, and I have a lot of their thongs because I used to live in Montreal.

My favorite thong from Gregg Homme is the Caliente thong. I have it in black and turquoise.

Frenchfrog

For me it is Joe Snyder 03 thongs. I wear them as underwear or as beachwear. Unlined, very comfortable and with a perfect fit.
A good swim thong too is from DESMIIT, not expensive and good quality. There's a drawstring and it is lined at the front, so perfect to swim in.

Bluedust28

I would say my two favorite brands right now are meundies and savage X fenty mens thong. Meundies because of all the different patterns and color options. Savage X fenty just because of overall comfort and just how they make me feel amazing when wearing them and often times feels like I’m wearing nothing at all

dapotatoman23

I have about 20 Gregg Homme thongs. GH is a brand based in Montreal, Canada, and I have a lot of their thongs because I used to live in Montreal.

My favorite thong from Gregg Homme is the Caliente thong. I have it in black and turquoise.
That's interesting! I saw that the Caliente is a swim thong, so do you also wear it day to day as underwear? I've only got the Torridz from GH, and I find it really nice... I'm guessing a swim thong will have slightly thicker fabric?

dapotatoman23

For me it is Joe Snyder 03 thongs. I wear them as underwear or as beachwear. Unlined, very comfortable and with a perfect fit.
A good swim thong too is from DESMIIT, not expensive and good quality. There's a drawstring and it is lined at the front, so perfect to swim in.
Thanks! I actually don't own anything from Joe Snyder and have always been curious about it. I also find it very interesting that the chinese brands are stepping up their game with official websites, giving a much more legitimate look... All this time, I've always dismissed them, but thanks for the recommendation, I might order a few pairs off Amazon now!

dapotatoman23

I would say my two favorite brands right now are meundies and savage X fenty mens thong. Meundies because of all the different patterns and color options. Savage X fenty just because of overall comfort and just how they make me feel amazing when wearing them and often times feels like I’m wearing nothing at all
Thanks for the suggestions!! MeUndies often claim to be make most comfortable underwear, would you say that's the case? I don't live in the US, and there doesn't seem to be any local sellers near me carrying them, putting me off a bit... But I would definitely order from them if the claims are true :LOL:

I'll definitely get a pair of SavageX ones when I'm next in the US, given that they've got brick and mortar stores... Just hoping they will have restocked the thongs in all sizes by then!

Bluedust28

Thanks for the suggestions!! MeUndies often claim to be make most comfortable underwear, would you say that's the case? I don't live in the US, and there doesn't seem to be any local sellers near me carrying them, putting me off a bit... But I would definitely order from them if the claims are true :LOL:

MeUndies thongs are very comfortable and just ordered four pairs of their Halloween collection for this year in a medium and it literally felt like I wasn’t wearing anything all day while wearing. They constantly are putting out new designs each month keeping things fresh.
I'll definitely get a pair of SavageX ones when I'm next in the US, given that they've got brick and mortar stores... Just hoping they will have restocked the thongs in all sizes by then!

referral

dapotatoman23

These are one of my favorites:

https://amzn.to/3D7Xf9R the waistband is great and they sit at the right waist level

https://amzn.to/3D5w8ff very comfortable as well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S7L275...ding=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ml2&tag=obiwan023-20 similar to the second ones but in modal an a bit lower raise. They stretch though

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M6YUXR...ding=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ml2&tag=obiwan023-20. These are great. Cotton
Thanks! I really love modal thongs so might check out that third one there

Thongs4All

Currently I’m in a thin strap y back. They are so comfortable and definitely my preferred style at the beach.

as for underwear it just depends on what I’m wearing

thongaddiction

Hey everyone,

Do you mind sharing some of the favourite thongs you have in your collection? Like which product of which brand and why you love them? Is it the cut/fabric/colour?

I'm looking to further expand my collection and would love some suggestions!

Thanks!!
Petitq,ergowear with the occasional Joe snyder and gregg homme make up my undies draw with a weekend fetish for lace

Riser29

My fiancés VS shiny strap thongs and gstrings. I only wear when I feel like being naughty and she’s not around. Usually end up with a plug in my ass as well, but her VS make me feel the naughtiest!