first time - bra and golf skort

Thongpantylover23

I bought, victorias golf skort, push up bra, white tank top, thong and g tring panties... I also got yoga pants and matching sports bra...

I cut liner out of golf skort. It is short loose skirt now in purple..

I have on bra tank top black lace g string and golf skort..

I feel so hot... I know how a women must feel... If I was women I would bend show my man the g string... I would be a mans dream... I would want cock all the time..
I would always wear sexy panties and make him also....

The push up bra makes my fake tits feel sexy...

I want people to see me so bad... I would love to go to hedonism and wear to dinner. I would rub him out under table....

I would love to cross dress and go out with a women... making out with a women dressed this way would be insane... When I got to wear the ex wifes panties and yoga and pants and she would fondle me and only wear hers was insane.... the few times she did... one time she said wow that pair looks amazing on you.. she stuck her hand in and jerked me off on sofa.. now go change and put in washer...

One night she felll asleep in her g string and bra.. I sat next to her and jerked off ... I always wore her panties... The next morning I woke up and turned over and there she was rubbing her clit like crazy... she looked over and said I am horny did not orgasm last night... I said I did looking at your ass...

I left and went to get coffee downstairs... she came super loud.. it really turned me on... I sat down at island and starting rubbing it out... she walked in... I said I heard you it turned me on... she laughed and said here are clean panties and through them at me...

I wish I had wore hers back then... I never tried her bra...