First Whaletail Sighting

whaletail17

Managed to see and successfully take pictures of my first whaletail. It definitely was an eyeful and an eye opener!

So I ran across this park that is named Sunset Park and is good for taking sunsets. But that wasn’t the only view I saw tonight. As I was walking around the park trail about 500 feet or so in front of me I noticed what appeared to be a huge whaletail on a pretty girl. As I walked closer I couldn’t believe my eyes. Her thong was probably about 4-6 inches above the top of her pants and I could’ve sworn it was staged for people like us to look at and take pictures of course. Not to mention she stood up for a minute to move spots as she was having a picnic with her friend and she didn’t even bother to pull her pants up which her thong was still hanging 2-3 inches above as she was standing upright. But man was it a view that you couldn’t miss! Fortunately I was able to capture pictures through videos I took as I didn’t want her or her friend to suspect anything of me. My night is made.

Enjoy!