French thongs

Martinou

IMG_1093.jpgIMG_0640.jpgIMG_1201.jpg

Bonjour,
Voici quelques photos de mes exs et de ma copine! Dites moi si ce que vous voyez vous plaît. J'ai d'autres photos/vidéos en réserve ;) Il y a des photos que je n'enverrai que par mail à cette adresse: stringlover@hotmail.fr en échange de vos photos persos! :)

Hello,
These are some photos of my exgfs and girlfriends. Say to me if you like these. I have more and I can send photos by mail (stringlover@hotmail.fr) if you send me your personnal photos.

thongsthongsthongs

Belles. Est-ce que tout de tes exs et copines portent les strings? (sorry my French isn't the best). Also, do you see a lot of thong slips in public? I'm about to be on vacation in France, and I'm hoping for a lot of slips since they care less in Europe than they do here in America.

Gbanger

Great to see a French girl wearing thongs! I vacationed in France last year and didn't see any whaletails or VTL's sadly. In fact, I was told that thongs weren't popular with French women. I think she told me something along the lines of, "No self respecting French woman will tolerate having her underwear up her butt." I found it such a shame because I saw a lot of cute French girls with otherwise great style. It killed me inside knowing their underwear was most likely covering their entire butt.

Thonglove

I think that is more one girl's attitude towards this amazing type of underwear. I went out with a girl from Berlin years ago who only ever wore granny panties and boyshorts which I couldn't stand. I tried to convince her to wear thongs with the usual lines if "panty lines are the worst, thongs look better any any clothes". She responded with "I never grew up wearing them, it just wasn't a thing over here". To my surprise I found that EVERY SINGLE one of her female friends had at least a few if not exclusively thongs in their panty-drawers including her mother! I think it's more a fact that many don't flaunt it like they do in in the USA or UK.

thongsthongsthongs

Currently in France and I've seen so many panty lines and granny panties. I've seen a few thongs but they've all been from tourists that sounded American or were speaking another language. Sadly, thongs don't seem to be popular here, which is too bad considering the amount of stunning women here. Oh well, at least the girls of a lot of other European countries seem to like them. I was just in Britain, and I saw plenty of thong slips and lines there.

Anyway, great posts Martinou! Glad you could find the French girls who do wear thongs.

jonepa

Tu peux nous parler de la troisième photo ? C’etait où ? Qui a pris la photo ? On dirait que c’est en public et son string dépasse vachement ! C’est ta copine ? Merci beaucoup en tout cas pour le partage !

Martinou

C’était à la Fac, une fille de mon groupe de travail l’a laissé dépasser donc j’ai sauté sur l’occasion!