Friends GFs panties.

InExsPanties

So after not having any pairs of panties for almost a year I started going to a friends house an one night I ended up taking 2 pairs of his girls panties an now I'm up to 16 pairs lol. It's gonna be hard to not take anymore I'd imagine she has to realize she's missing a few right? Lol anyone else take a pair or 3 whenever they're at a friends ?

Huddsy69

I’m hoping to get my hands on some used ones later !!
Working in a nice milfs house and she’s going to be at work 🤞🏻

kuno23

Most of the thongs and panties I have are from friends. Some have given them to me, some I have taken

x20

I stole a thong from my then best friend's sister once, but regreted it since she was nice and not unkind or anything and settled with just looking after that.

So after not having any pairs of panties for almost a year I started going to a friends house an one night I ended up taking 2 pairs of his girls panties an now I'm up to 16 pairs lol. It's gonna be hard to not take anymore I'd imagine she has to realize she's missing a few right? Lol anyone else take a pair or 3 whenever they're at a friends ?
sincerely depends a lot from the babe if she got a lot normally they don't know the missing, and if the babe use ugly underwear definitely never gonna notice that missing.
But if in other case she wears only sexy underwear it is easy to she notice the missing, and of course if she only got few pairs well don't do it.
one time ago I have stolen almost all thongs from a friends in a party she only stay with the one than was using I know was a stupid thing but I could have 10 thongs of her and sexys