Friends mom did my laundry with thongs in it

Thonger4life6623

I was really good friends with a girl growing up. She only lived a block from me. Same age, went to the same schools, same friends. She had that cool mom. Both my friend (her name was Chelsea) and her mom (Amy) were both super sexy. They had almost the exact same frame and body only difference was about 20 years age and Amy had 3 total kids. 5'5"ish. They both had nice size chests. And they had that rare combination of being really physically fit but having big full round asses. Not fat just full asses. Chelsea ass in a tight pair of jeans was definitely something to stare at. Since I was such good friends with Chelsea I was pretty close with her mom too in that second mom kind of way. Several years after High School a gym related leg injury required surgery to repair. My parents had moved to a different state so I needed help elsewhere with post surgery stuff. It was nice because both Chelsea and her mom worked at the hospital where my surgery was and they volunteered to help. They brought me home after my surgery and would stop by once per day to check up on me. After almost a week Amy came to check on me. I had been sleeping all day so I was kind of out of it. I fell back asleep and woke up a while later and she was still over and making food in my kitchen. I asked her how long I was asleep? She said a few hours. Then she said it was long enough for her to clean my house and do my laundry. This was not planned on my part so I was slightly embarrassed because with 2 weeks of laundry piled up I knew there was several thongs in there. I clutched my way to my bedroom and everything was spotless from her cleaning. My laundry had been folded and put away. I glanced in my underwear drawer and she had completely organized it. I usually just tossed everything in there. But it was all separated. She put to the right my compression shorts folded, in the middle were my bikinis, and to the left my thongs/gstrings. I was part turned on and part embarrassed that this super hot milf who has known me since I was a little kid saw my entire collection of thongs, gstrings, and bikinis. I thanked her for cleaning and doing my laundry. She said your welcome but didn't say a word about the thongs. A few days later I had an check up appointment with my orthopedic doctor that either Chelsea or Amy would take me to. I couldn't drive because the surgery had been on my right leg. Amy was the one that showed up to take me. I was running behind and wasn't ready yet. I told her I needed to jump in the shower which was a hassle because I couldn't get my leg wet. When I got out I noticed Amy had laid out clothes for me on my bed. There was a tshirt, some sweatpants, and a black thong laid out. She could've picked out compression shorts, boxer briefs, or even a bikini. But no she actually pulled out a thong out of my drawer. But again she never said a word. Which surprised me because she had a pretty flirty personality. Really hot to think about it now. Words can't describe how sexy these two were. Chelsea and I had never done anything together. And we never seen each other naked until one night at a strip club. When I get a chance I'll share that super hot experience in my thread about wearing thongs at a strip club.

Gbanger

Great story! Even though I only wear thongs, I should probably get some boxer briefs or something to keep in my drawer just in case I'm ever hung up in the position you were. hahaha

Amy sounds like an awesome MILF! That's so cool that she intentionally pulled a thong out for you to wear. hahaha. (you wore it to the appointment I hope!) Maybe she chose the thong so that you wouldn't have visible lines with your sweatpants?

Do you think Amy ever told Chelsea about your thong collection?

Was Amy a thong wearer herself? Was Chelsea? Ever get a peek at what they had?

Thonger4life6623

Great story! Even though I only wear thongs, I should probably get some boxer briefs or something to keep in my drawer just in case I'm ever hung up in the position you were. hahaha

Amy sounds like an awesome MILF! That's so cool that she intentionally pulled a thong out for you to wear. hahaha. (you wore it to the appointment I hope!) Maybe she chose the thong so that you wouldn't have visible lines with your sweatpants?

Do you think Amy ever told Chelsea about your thong collection?

Was Amy a thong wearer herself? Was Chelsea? Ever get a peek at what they had?
I never got to check either of their collections. Over the years I occasionally saw Chelsea sporting a whaletail. For example if she was driving us somewhere and she stopped at a drive thru ATM when she would lean out the car window and reach up I seen a whaletail. Only one time in all our years as friends I got to see her in a gstring. It was a super hot experience where she went with me to my favorite strip club one night and I got to watch her get a lap dance from a hot female stripper (she's married with kids now but I always had a suspicion back then that she was either bisexual or at least was attracted to women but never acted on it). My knowledge of Amy's underwear preferences is minimal. I once saw when I was around 14ish she was wearing white shorts and you could see black panties underneath. But wasn't a thong just regular bikini style. I will say that I know Amy had a black thong bikini swimsuit that she brought with her when she went on vacation in Mexico with a few of her friends years ago. Never got to see any pictures though.