Friends Thong Slip

tmchubbs

Djatthehouse

Hey guys! Recently I watched the whole TV show friends for some slips. Turns out there are around 80-85 episodes in which we can see a thong slip, panty slip, VTL or VPL from jennifer aniston, courteney cox and Lisa kudrow. I will tell you guys the episode and time duration but can you guys help me with posting the pictures? I want to do it but Netflix doesn't allow me to take screenshots. This thread has the potential to be one of the best in this forum. So what do you guys say? Would you guys post the pictures?

23_Hunterr

Hey guys! Recently I watched the whole TV show friends for some slips. Turns out there are around 80-85 episodes in which we can see a thong slip, panty slip, VTL or VPL from jennifer aniston, courteney cox and Lisa kudrow. I will tell you guys the episode and time duration but can you guys help me with posting the pictures? I want to do it but Netflix doesn't allow me to take screenshots. This thread has the potential to be one of the best in this forum. So what do you guys say? Would you guys post the pictures?
Charmed is also really good for that 🤭😍

Djatthehouse

There is a white thong slip from Jennifer Aniston in season 3 episode 11. After about 9 mins in when ross, Monica and Rachel are having breakfast, you can see the slip

Shaggy

Thanks mate!
But why are you sure it’s a thong? This could also be her shirt or a normal slip as well.

Djatthehouse

it could be a thong slip or panties. But I'm sure it's her underwear because if you look at that scene, she's wearing a blue sweater and a dark blue shirt underneath. Her pants are clearly another colour. That white fabric must be her underwear.