G-string slip & wedgie during exam

janeybby

I am a mid-20s female that just graduated college and this wedgie story took place during my finals week. I'll start by saying that I have always loved g-strings because I find them to be the most comfortable but they're so tiny that I forget they're there and they definitely pop out a lot... honestly, I'm not the best at being able to tell when its showing and I've had a few people call me out on it. I would wear a belt, but I find them so uncomfortable and they tend to give me muffin top (even though I'm a thin person). Anyways, it was my finals week and another classmate and I had to take a test after hours due to a recent absence. I remember I was wearing my tight black jeans, a red VS g string, and tight floral tank top. I love these jeans because they go so well with this tank top but I'll admit that the jeans are so tight that they sometimes slip down, especially when I'm sitting. My male classmate and I walked into the room - he sat towards the front and I sat behind him. As soon as I sat down, he stood up and immediately moved to the desk behind me, even though there were several others to choose from. "I'm just going to go behind you", he said, "the vent is too strong in the seat in front of you." We started taking the test and my professor put on his headphones to do some grading. About five minutes into the test, I heard my classmate chuckle. "What?" I said. "Nothing," he replied, "it's just that red is my favorite color too." I was confused for a second but then I realized he was talking about my red g string, which must have slipped out when I sat down. I felt my lower back and my shirt was halfway up my back and I could feel the entire triangle of my g string sticking out. I tried to pull my pants up and my shirt down but I was too embarrassed to feel my lower back again to double check whether or not that worked. Ten minutes later, a pencil rolled in front of me on the floor. "Shoot," my classmate said, "I dropped my pencil, can you grab it for me?" I naively thought nothing of it and said sure. I stood up to walk towards it and squatted down, but as I squatted down I heard a camera click sound. I immediately turned around and asked what that was, and he said that he didn't know what I was talking about. I realized a second later he might have taken a picture of my g string. I felt my lower back and started turning red with embarrassment, because not only was my g string peeking out but I felt about an inch of my butt crack showing too. My g string must have slipped below my butt crack when I adjusted it earlier. "I'm so sorry you had to see that," I whispered. He chuckled and thanked me for getting his pencil. I pulled up my pants and sat back down. Not even a minute later, I could feel something grazing my butt crack and all of a sudden he reached down my pants and grabbed my g string, giving me a huge wedgie. I yelped and was about to put my hand behind me to release his from my g string, but the professor heard me and looked up so I had to keep my hands on my desk for a minute while my classmate kept holding onto my g string in the wedgie position. When my professor finally looked back down, I slapped my classmate's hand and pushed my g string back into my jeans, accidentally exposing my butt crack even more. At that point, I went from embarrassed to excited, and let my butt crack and a tiny bit of my g string hang out the entire rest of the test. I could hear the ocassional camera click sound every few minutes.

janeybby

Haha thanks guys, I still get embarrassed every time I think about it…but this was the perfect place to share the story. The quick part two of that story is about what happened immediately after. He was teasing me as we walked out of the classroom after the test and asked if I wanted to see the pictures. Like I said in my original post, I was feeling a little excited by the end so I said yes. He opened his photos and there were 10 different photos of my butt crack/g string, some close up and some farther away. There was also a quick video of me readjusting my seating position and the tag of my g string slipping out as I leaned forward ever so slightly, so you could see the little M on the tag as it disappeared into my butt crack. I started laughing and told him to delete all of them and he kept teasing me saying he was never going to delete them and that I had to give up on asking hahaha

TobiasSmith95

Haha thanks guys, I still get embarrassed every time I think about it…but this was the perfect place to share the story. The quick part two of that story is about what happened immediately after. He was teasing me as we walked out of the classroom after the test and asked if I wanted to see the pictures. Like I said in my original post, I was feeling a little excited by the end so I said yes. He opened his photos and there were 10 different photos of my butt crack/g string, some close up and some farther away. There was also a quick video of me readjusting my seating position and the tag of my g string slipping out as I leaned forward ever so slightly, so you could see the little M on the tag as it disappeared into my butt crack. I started laughing and told him to delete all of them and he kept teasing me saying he was never going to delete them and that I had to give up on asking hahaha
Do you have these photos or videos you should share them

Bluedust28

I am a mid-20s female that just graduated college and this wedgie story took place during my finals week. I'll start by saying that I have always loved g-strings because I find them to be the most comfortable but they're so tiny that I forget they're there and they definitely pop out a lot... honestly, I'm not the best at being able to tell when its showing and I've had a few people call me out on it. I would wear a belt, but I find them so uncomfortable and they tend to give me muffin top (even though I'm a thin person). Anyways, it was my finals week and another classmate and I had to take a test after hours due to a recent absence. I remember I was wearing my tight black jeans, a red VS g string, and tight floral tank top. I love these jeans because they go so well with this tank top but I'll admit that the jeans are so tight that they sometimes slip down, especially when I'm sitting. My male classmate and I walked into the room - he sat towards the front and I sat behind him. As soon as I sat down, he stood up and immediately moved to the desk behind me, even though there were several others to choose from. "I'm just going to go behind you", he said, "the vent is too strong in the seat in front of you." We started taking the test and my professor put on his headphones to do some grading. About five minutes into the test, I heard my classmate chuckle. "What?" I said. "Nothing," he replied, "it's just that red is my favorite color too." I was confused for a second but then I realized he was talking about my red g string, which must have slipped out when I sat down. I felt my lower back and my shirt was halfway up my back and I could feel the entire triangle of my g string sticking out. I tried to pull my pants up and my shirt down but I was too embarrassed to feel my lower back again to double check whether or not that worked. Ten minutes later, a pencil rolled in front of me on the floor. "Shoot," my classmate said, "I dropped my pencil, can you grab it for me?" I naively thought nothing of it and said sure. I stood up to walk towards it and squatted down, but as I squatted down I heard a camera click sound. I immediately turned around and asked what that was, and he said that he didn't know what I was talking about. I realized a second later he might have taken a picture of my g string. I felt my lower back and started turning red with embarrassment, because not only was my g string peeking out but I felt about an inch of my butt crack showing too. My g string must have slipped below my butt crack when I adjusted it earlier. "I'm so sorry you had to see that," I whispered. He chuckled and thanked me for getting his pencil. I pulled up my pants and sat back down. Not even a minute later, I could feel something grazing my butt crack and all of a sudden he reached down my pants and grabbed my g string, giving me a huge wedgie. I yelped and was about to put my hand behind me to release his from my g string, but the professor heard me and looked up so I had to keep my hands on my desk for a minute while my classmate kept holding onto my g string in the wedgie position. When my professor finally looked back down, I slapped my classmate's hand and pushed my g string back into my jeans, accidentally exposing my butt crack even more. At that point, I went from embarrassed to excited, and let my butt crack and a tiny bit of my g string hang out the entire rest of the test. I could hear the ocassional camera click sound every few minutes.

Great story and this is super hot keep the stories comin

Rancorous

I remember there was a girl in my 8th grade math class who's black thong was hanging out. One of the guys said "do you like black?" And she promptly pulled up her pants.

janeybby

He never sent me the photos - sorry! I didn’t realize the story would get so much love, but since it did, I might as well mention what happened when I saw him after college. This is a quick one - nothing crazy. I saw him at alumni weekend after we graduated and he gave me a hug when he saw me and said “hey, my favorite exam buddy!” I jokingly pushed him and we walked towards the cooler to get a beer. Naturally, I bent down, but I was wearing mid-rise jeans so I knew I was safe. He immediately was like “oh darn, no red this time” and I told him to shut up. When I bent back down to grab the other one, he put his finger through my back belt loop and pulled my jeans towards him. When he did that, he must’ve been able to look right down my pants because he said “ahh, I see you’ve graduated to white.” It’s true, i was wearing a lacy white thong that evening… at least it wasn’t a real thong slip though!

MarKo

He never sent me the photos - sorry! I didn’t realize the story would get so much love, but since it did, I might as well mention what happened when I saw him after college. This is a quick one - nothing crazy. I saw him at alumni weekend after we graduated and he gave me a hug when he saw me and said “hey, my favorite exam buddy!” I jokingly pushed him and we walked towards the cooler to get a beer. Naturally, I bent down, but I was wearing mid-rise jeans so I knew I was safe. He immediately was like “oh darn, no red this time” and I told him to shut up. When I bent back down to grab the other one, he put his finger through my back belt loop and pulled my jeans towards him. When he did that, he must’ve been able to look right down my pants because he said “ahh, I see you’ve graduated to white.” It’s true, i was wearing a lacy white thong that evening… at least it wasn’t a real thong slip though!
hey.....you get us so curius to see you with any kind of thong...us that too much to ask???

hm3424392

Once you got excited how wet were you getting while taking the exam knowing your g string and buttcrack were out?