Gf thongs

Lover_Thongs

And this white set dang its her most favorite and her favorite underwear
It is her candy corset when she wants to be very sexy.
And I also uploaded a skirt/thong/garter belt in animal print damn that its ultra sexy with a air of slutty and decency, her ass it's very exposed and looks so tastyyyyyyyyyyyy

irthonger

Mod
that is a huge collection!!! I wouldn't know why she wouldn't want to let you take pictures!!! These are some super sexy panties! and I love the skirts and all that.

Lover_Thongs

that is a huge collection!!! I wouldn't know why she wouldn't want to let you take pictures!!! These are some super sexy panties! and I love the skirts and all that.
aaaa that it is because in the past i think when she was having I think 20 years or something her little cousin do things to her and from there she start having hate to the dirty things and also she hates her little cousin its a long history, but she loves to collect underwear damn she got a lot of old rare thongs as yuou cant imagine

irthonger

Mod
fuck man! hopefully you find the pics of her or take some new ones! she sounds so thrilling. I love her collection so far!

Lover_Thongs

fuck man! hopefully you find the pics of her or take some new ones! she sounds so thrilling. I love her collection so far!
well this so far are a few of her I mean are like 4% of her drawer she got also sexy underwear from mexican branchs like her sluttly/thongs/skirt but at the end she got a small air of decency.
In general she got a lot of nice things old vs skirts for christmas old christmas thongs etc...

Lover_Thongs

that sounds lovely
they are indeed.
Actually the history than she got with her cousin was going almost like this.
She was studying medicine (she got 2 carriers) and since medicine was hard normally she was having a high level of stress and well she decided to use only one of her thongs to masturbate to release that stress.
And after some months she decided to go back to her mom house for christmas and her aunt was there (sister of her mom) and also was her small cousin she was having 20 years her cousin I think 12 not sure
(I got 8 years knowing her) and since was very tired she decided to zzzzzzz.
And she was feeling like in her dream something was touching her but never wake up and after some hours she wakes and saw her blouse badly buttoned and when she move her bra was going out (because was closed in rush was a frontal strapless bra) her tits expel her bra and she says what, and also her zipper of her pant was pulled down and when she was walking she was feeling like her thong was moved, but well for making more short the history she lose that thong (than was using in that day, and was her "special thong") time after that she knows was her cousin than took her thong and open her blouse and bra.

Lover_Thongs

that sounds lovely
Look here, as example this is a whaletail of her, but she was using a basic thong of VS this thong dont have nothing as "special" it came with a black lace babydoll than she buy time ago it is a g-string and his front it is 100% visible but she normally use those thongs than came with baby dolls or with vs skirts she got of those basic thongs around 5, 2 in white 1 in cream 1 in pink and her black.

I went to visit her in her job and her pant was releasing her thong

irthonger

Mod
they are indeed.
Actually the history than she got with her cousin was going almost like this.
She was studying medicine (she got 2 carriers) and since medicine was hard normally she was having a high level of stress and well she decided to use only one of her thongs to masturbate to release that stress.
And after some months she decided to go back to her mom house for christmas and her aunt was there (sister of her mom) and also was her small cousin she was having 20 years her cousin I think 12 not sure
(I got 8 years knowing her) and since was very tired she decided to zzzzzzz.
And she was feeling like in her dream something was touching her but never wake up and after some hours she wakes and saw her blouse badly buttoned and when she move her bra was going out (because was closed in rush was a frontal strapless bra) her tits expel her bra and she says what, and also her zipper of her pant was pulled down and when she was walking she was feeling like her thong was moved, but well for making more short the history she lose that thong (than was using in that day, and was her "special thong") time after that she knows was her cousin than took her thong and open her blouse and bra.

so it was her male cousin? that is crazy!

Lover_Thongs

those are hot! and her heels are hot as well! she is super sexy!
Her thong manage to squeeze from her pant just to say "hi" after that she feels than her thong was coming out.
And after that she put her thong and pant in place to don't show anymore