Girlfriend dirty talk - help please

I love hearing my girlfriend talk about fucking my friends. I get her to fuck her dildo and beg for my friends name to cum in her or all over her.
I’m really not sure about sharing her but I really do love the thought and when she is fucking her dildo saying one of my friends name it really is amazing and makes me cum in seconds!
Am I alone liking this and how do I ask one of my friends to fuck my girlfriend??
help please!!!

assmanx64

Not sure if this an April Fools Joke, but you're definitely not alone mate! Haha. But it could be a slippery slope so it's something you'd need to approach carefully and with thought beforehand for what boundaries you may want to put in place. I too have had this fantasy for a while with my GF, but yet to play it out in real life.

As for how to ask, I guess you could gently broach the subject with a friend of yours whom you think would be down for that kind of thing.

Armadyll

Not sure if this an April Fools Joke, but you're definitely not alone mate! Haha. But it could be a slippery slope so it's something you'd need to approach carefully and with thought beforehand for what boundaries you may want to put in place. I too have had this fantasy for a while with my GF, but yet to play it out in real life.

As for how to ask, I guess you could gently broach the subject with a friend of yours whom you think would be down for that kind of thing.
i really share this fantasy too! i would love to hear my gf moan my friends name. it would make me cum so quick