Girlfriend's sister (plus more)

yssisissyqueen

My girlfriend's sister was really annoying her the last time my girlfriend when to see her family alone. I convinced my girlfriend to smack her ass and send it to me and she did on snapchat.

I stole some of the sisters underwear as well as her moms another time which I'll talk about. I stole a bunch of my mom's underwear and got caught. I'll have to take pics to share these stories so I'll be posting those soon, I'm just me getting started!

yssisissyqueen

Wow man post more stuff
Amazing! Got any dirty ones?
Thanks! I don't have any dirty ones unfortunately and one parent is not working and always home so the likelihood of getting from their house is very very slim.

However the girlfriends sister is coming down to visit our place for a weekend soon and my girlfriend and I are setting up a game of dares (mixed with uno) like losers have to do a dare and draw cards with dares on them. I have the ability to record with a GoPro from a hidden location. And if all goes well I can edit a mini video or send screen caps at least.
I have several other dares that don't really want to type out till finalized. My girlfriend approved the dare game and hidden cam. Some good dares relating to the forum that are on the list includes:
*Wedgie by the person of your choosing.
*Switch pants with someone.
*Switch shirt with someone.
*Trade a clean pair of underwear with someone.(girlfriend insisted that it not be dirty so had to go with it unfortunately) (I do plan to steal one pair from her bag when she showers and hide it behind the dog bed while she is still here then if she notices I'd blame it on the dog and it would be obvious because our dog has been known to chew socks and underwear we leave on the floor.)

There is also run around the building in your underwear. (I'm rigging the cards with dares to have this one on the end of the stack so when it's time for "pick a card, any card" my girlfriend and I will draw from the middle and hope the girlfriends sister draws the card from the end and gets it. Then when she runs outside I'll pull out my snapchat and try my best to film it as she's coming back in for a really good view and we might lock her outside and hide her clothes.)

If all goes well this could be one eventful weekend evening in the future.

I'll take a few dare ideas for the other end of the stack for her to draw.(and my girlfriend and I avoid) (Also remember that nothing sexual is happening and no nudity happening so play within those rules and I'll entertain your ideas!)

myshivangi2006

Thanks! I don't have any dirty ones unfortunately and one parent is not working and always home so the likelihood of getting from their house is very very slim.

However the girlfriends sister is coming down to visit our place for a weekend soon and my girlfriend and I are setting up a game of dares (mixed with uno) like losers have to do a dare and draw cards with dares on them. I have the ability to record with a GoPro from a hidden location. And if all goes well I can edit a mini video or send screen caps at least.
I have several other dares that don't really want to type out till finalized. My girlfriend approved the dare game and hidden cam. Some good dares relating to the forum that are on the list includes:
*Wedgie by the person of your choosing.
*Switch pants with someone.
*Switch shirt with someone.
*Trade a clean pair of underwear with someone.(girlfriend insisted that it not be dirty so had to go with it unfortunately) (I do plan to steal one pair from her bag when she showers and hide it behind the dog bed while she is still here then if she notices I'd blame it on the dog and it would be obvious because our dog has been known to chew socks and underwear we leave on the floor.)

There is also run around the building in your underwear. (I'm rigging the cards with dares to have this one on the end of the stack so when it's time for "pick a card, any card" my girlfriend and I will draw from the middle and hope the girlfriends sister draws the card from the end and gets it. Then when she runs outside I'll pull out my snapchat and try my best to film it as she's coming back in for a really good view and we might lock her outside and hide her clothes.)

If all goes well this could be one eventful weekend evening in the future.

I'll take a few dare ideas for the other end of the stack for her to draw.(and my girlfriend and I avoid) (Also remember that nothing sexual is happening and no nudity happening so play within those rules and I'll entertain your ideas!)
Well done go ahead