Girlfriend's thongs

Johannus

After many years of consideration, I decided to show you nice and sexy thongs of my girlfriend ;) . Generally, she wears thongs, brasilian and normal panties rqually. It depends also on the period - durong winter mostly panties, during spring/sumer more thongs and brasilian.

She likes the normal style of thongs, especially stretchy seamless style. On the other hand she doesnt like the G-string because the tiny string is uncomfortable for her ;) (which I understand :D ) . Nevertheless, she knows that I like it, so she wears them sometimes for me. Actually these days are super sexy for me. Typically, when we have some date, event or programme in the evening she takes the G-string in the morning to the work. She mentioned manytimes that it is really uncomfortable since it is ridding high in her ass and giving her wedgie for whole day...always nice thoughts for me during these days ;) .

For the weekend she went for a bike trip with her sister. As she came back I checked the dirty panties and I was shocked by one of them. The pink VS thongs (which were present from her mother few years ago) are competely dirty by skid marks. I am sure she wore them on Saturday as they had very long whole-day trip.

Enjoy all three pieces. The blue ones are very stretchy and soft. They are one of her most favourite.

I can share more (not only dirty) if you are interested ;) . For example some of these tiny G-string she doesnt find comfortable.

Johannus

fuck man those are some smelly looking thongs, post anymore you can get hold of, looks like she had a good wedgie wearing these must of been so tight up her ass for the day
Yeah, it is perfect. She has very nice chubby ass (not fat at all but "proper" one if you know what I mean :D ). So the thongs are always completely wedgied in her butt-cheeks. I guess for that reason she likes the normal (bigger) thongs, especially stretchy and soft ones. Not the G-string which must be hell for her.

thongLx

Yeah, it is perfect. She has very nice chubby ass (not fat at all but "proper" one if you know what I mean :D ). So the thongs are always completely wedgied in her butt-cheeks. I guess for that reason she likes the normal (bigger) thongs, especially stretchy and soft ones. Not the G-string which must be hell for her.
Sounds like my fav type of ass there is tbh, not fat but still chubby with a deep crack so it really swallows them up and they don't get to see the light of day for all those hours even when she bends over it is still swallowed, these are defiantly the best if you're a thong sniffer and like the back ass part, more friction I guess as the cheeks rub together as they walk and sit and also it gets sweatier in there then a skinny ass with less chance for it to breath so the strap really gets punished lol

As for preference of comfort I've heard and read different options, some say its better to have a tiny boot lace type string as theres so little fabric to feel it but yet that can ride right up and rub their bumhole all day so thats off putting, then some say a thicker almost tanga is better as that stays in place but I can imagine that must feel uncomfortable as its so thick so most opt for the classic 1cm wide back strap to meet in the middle. Either way every girl has to go through ive heard that 2 week to a month adjustment period when they start wearing thongs to 'get used to the new sensation of fabric between their ass cheeks and ass and brain finally except that theres fabric there all day and they start not to notice it which i find a fascinating concept in itself

Johannus

Sounds like my fav type of ass there is tbh, not fat but still chubby with a deep crack so it really swallows them up and they don't get to see the light of day for all those hours even when she bends over it is still swallowed, these are defiantly the best if you're a thong sniffer and like the back ass part, more friction I guess as the cheeks rub together as they walk and sit and also it gets sweatier in there then a skinny ass with less chance for it to breath so the strap really gets punished lol

As for preference of comfort I've heard and read different options, some say its better to have a tiny boot lace type string as theres so little fabric to feel it but yet that can ride right up and rub their bumhole all day so thats off putting, then some say a thicker almost tanga is better as that stays in place but I can imagine that must feel uncomfortable as its so thick so most opt for the classic 1cm wide back strap to meet in the middle. Either way every girl has to go through ive heard that 2 week to a month adjustment period when they start wearing thongs to 'get used to the new sensation of fabric between their ass cheeks and ass and brain finally except that theres fabric there all day and they start not to notice it which i find a fascinating concept in itself
Nice analysis. It is exactly as you said ;) . Her thongs are swallowed by her ass constantly and I love that. I like to sniff them especially in the back and the scent is always so so intensive.

For the preference you are completely right. I must admit that when I am tipsy or drunk in the bars or clubs I like to discuss underwear with the girls - friends or just random girls. Very often they like the attention and actually like to discuss something spicy ;) . So over the years I know lot of preferences of girls. Generally as I know, the girls with chubby or bigger asses prefer to wear normal thicker thongs since the string is ridding so much in their asses (the case of my GF). On the other hand the skinny girls with very small and thin asses prefer sometimes the G-string. Nevertheless, according to my knowledge the style Nr.1 nowadys are brasilians which I find sexy too...but not as thongs of course ;) .

Johannus

I have photos No 2 for you, guys ;) . The first one are one of her most favourite thongs. Very stretchy and high-waisted thongs from HM. She wears them typically under the dresses and above her hips. The blue are actually brasilian style, seamless and soft.
The third are one of my most favourite - one of these "uncomfortable" G-string which are worn for me by my GF ;) . Whenever she is wearing them it is wedgied properly and I can see manytimes over the evening that she is picking our her wedgie. Imagine how the tiny string must be pain in the ass for whole day. To be honest I can't understand how it could be comfy for anybody - the string is so tiny and sharp (it really is!). Enjoy and tell me your preferences. Do you laso prefer G-strings over normal thongs?

Last edited:

thongLx

fuck I bet that string was super sexy smelling man your right torture string right there for her I like the look of that sexy white thick stringed one and that seamless think its lycra must smell good