Girls getting pantsed stories

HeyCheeko

So the first time I ever saw a girl in a thong (and the first time I saw a girl's bare ass) was when a girl I hung out with bought her first thong. Her little brother kept shouting "Sarah's wearing a thong!!" to embarrass her.

Next thing you know he just pulls her pants down. Black g-string. Entire bum exposed for like 2 seconds. She flipped out and pulled them up but then we laughed about it and I started "dating" her after, simply because she wore a g-string. Lol..

Another time in high school this chubby girl would always let her thong hang out and this kid got dared to pants her...she was wearing a purple thong. Everybody laughed and the girl wasn't too happy. I felt bad for her but that doesnt stop me from jerking off to the memory to this day 😆

Have you seen a girl get pantsed in a thong? Have you done it to a girl yourself? Let's hear your stories, boys!

Igor

Haha well I already posted about this somewhere else so I hope its allowed.

My little sister starting wearing thongs and as much as I loved it I used to warn her about wearing thongs with track pants to school because I saw a girl get pantsed one time and it was bad (more on that later). Well one day she was wearing super loose track pants with this SEXY little red thong. The type with the little straps for waistbands 🤤 She bends over, thong pops out. As soon as she pulled her pants up I grabbed them and yanked them down to her ankles. My mom and her friend were there and they burst out laughing. My sister shouted at me and as she bent over to pull her pants up I slapped her bare buttcheek (and give it just a lil squeeze) and they laughed even harder. Afterwards she was like "ok you're right, that was WAY too easy. I wouldn't want that shit happening at school."

So yeah, before that this super cute girl in my school got her shorts pulled down in front of a shitload of people and I happened to be sitting right there. This girl was wearing a tiny white thong and boy oh boy did they laugh. It was a big huge deal and cops got called etc. Her ass looked so fucking good though omg...

An ex girlfriend of mine was wearing a skirt and her drunk friend asked her for a hug and lifted her skirt up. She had a leopard print thong on and it was all exposed for a second. Only a few people saw and she wasnt mad (drunk). The next day she was like "omg didnt she lift my fucking skirt? That bitch!" Like a month later she did it back to her but I didn't get to see the buns :(

stinkythongs

So the first time I ever saw a girl in a thong (and the first time I saw a girl's bare ass) was when a girl I hung out with bought her first thong. Her little brother kept shouting "Sarah's wearing a thong!!" to embarrass her.
Lol, the first girl I saw in a thong was also thanks to a pantsing. This girl in grade 8 would walk around with her thong pulled way up over her pants every day for attention. Well she certainly got it...my buddy who was kind of a rambunctious kid with ADHD snuck up behind her in the schoolyard and pulled her pants all the way down in front of like a hundred kids. She had this red thong pulled so far up her ass it was way above her crack so literally her whole ass was hanging out. Everybody laughed and she cried in class for like a month but I always thought, didn't you kinda see that coming eventually?

Then in high school I faked a sick day to stay home, just to smoke pot and play video games, then the next day people were like "you missed it!! (So and so) pantsed (whats her face) in the caf and she was wearing a g-string!!!" (This girl was a total cunt so it was kinda funny actually) god damn why did I pretend to be sick!!!

ThatOneGuy01

I've been lucky enough to see a few thong pantsings in my life. One time In gym class in high school, there was this group of 3 girls pantsing a bunch of guys. These girls were sitting on a row of bleachers right under a basketball goal. As guys would go to shoot a layup or something, one of the girls would run up and pull his shorts parts of the way down. The girls were giggling their asses off and the guys just kind of grinned and pulled their shorts back up and kept playing. So later in that class, they were messing around trying to pants each other. They were pretty vigilant so there were a lot of failed attempts but eventually there was a successful pantsing. This girl I'll call Jen, was real cute with dirty blonde hair slender figure and a sexy southern drawl. She let her guard down for a second and her friend came up behind her and grabbed her shorts and pulled them to the floor. A few of us standing around were treated to the sight of a tiny pink and yellow thong riding up her cute bubble butt :D . She let out a loud shriek which of course led to more people looking. The girls were cackling laughing and us guys all had our jaws on the floor lol.

Another time in high school I was at a basketball game. This girl in front of me who I'll call Katie was a skinny girl with platinum blonde hair, really hot but a little ditzy. She had on these jeans that were too big for her, I could tell because she kept hiking them up as they were falling down a bit. So at one point while Katie is distracted cheering for our school's team, her friend who was standing next to her crouches down and grabs her jeans and gave a quick tug and pulled her jeans just down past her butt and I got a quick glimpse of a perky pasty-white little butt with a pink thong disappearing between her cheeks. Katie was pretty quick to pull her jeans back up unfortunately and she kind of let out a yelp and looked back at all of us who had seen and gave an embarrassed smile. :oops:

ThatOneGuy01

I've got another story I thought was worth sharing. I have this older cousin who is really sexy. She was a slender girl with brown hair and a nice hour glass figure. Back in the day, she had perky little breasts and a cute little peach shaped ass. She always used to wear the sexiest outfits too. She'd wear shirts that came down just above her belly button with her belly button ring showing and shed wear tiny little jean skirts or booty shorts that barely covered her ass. She was (and still is) just plain gorgeous. One Christmas, her family came over to spend the day with our family. I had just got Guitar Hero 3 for Christmas that day, and we were all having a blast playing it. My sister and her were taking their turns while me and her brother (my other cousin) and our moms were watching. She was wearing this spaghetti strap shirt that came just above her belly button showing her flat sexy stomach with a belly ring dangling down. On bottom, she had on these green and red plaid pajama pants. She's wiggling her cute little booty around while playing Guitar Hero and I just couldn't resist. I snuck up behind her and pinched her pants just a few inches above her knees and pulled down hard. Her pants came down easy right around her ankles and I was inches away from her perky little white bottom in a tiny red g string with a bow on top, the string vanishing in between her cute perky butt cheeks 😲. Everyone bursts out laughing and she screams and turns around to see my guilty yet awestruck face just staring at her amazing ass. She says to me "Adam, you little pervert!" with a little grin on her face before pulling up her pants lol. I actually ended up just sitting their on the floor for a while afterward because I was in no condition to stand up in front of everyone, if you know what I mean lol. I did feel kind of bad afterwards especially since I got a big lecture from my mom, but I guess the memory was worth it 😁.

ThatOneGuy01

So, pantsing was a pretty common thing at my school. Especially in gym class or in the halls you had to watch your back, guys and girls were fair game. On some of my other posts I've mentioned a girl named Michelle. Michelle is a petite blonde with an average build (not skinny but not fat), with a perky little butt and amazing boobs. She used to dress really cute wearing these little soffe shorts or low rise jeans with a bit of whaletail showing a lot of the time. One day, Michelle is standing in front of me in the lunch line; she's got on these little blue soffe shorts and a tank top coming down just to the rolled-over waistband of her shorts. Between me and Michelle was her friend, this petite brunette girl named Jamie. Michelle is distracted talking to the person in front of her and I see Jamie crouch down right behind her, pinch her shorts at the bottom and just pull. In an instant, Michelle's shorts are down around her ankles. Her perky white booty, with her little polka dotted yellow thong wedged between her cheeks, is visible for everyone to see 🍑! Michelle turns around and yells "what the $&*@?" to her friend who is busting out laughing along with the at least the 40 or 50 people around who saw it. Even better, Michelle bends over at the waist to pull her shorts up and I could just about see to China 😀. After she pulls her shorts up she turns to her friend and says with a little smile "You bitch... well at least I wore a cute thong today." That was a great day at school, needless to say.

Sniffer

A guy in my high school asked a girl for a hug then lifted the back of her skirt. She was wearing a black g-string with a rhinestone butterfly at the buttcrack. She didn't feel it but a group of people burst out laughing, she turned around like "haha what? what?" Buddy ran away and people laughed even more and she started getting antsy with the questioning. After a few minutes someone told her and she went ballistic and called the cops.

Also saw a girl get pantsed by her friend at a party. Pants were down for about one second. She had a thong on but I think everybody mostly just saw the front. Nice mound!

ThatOneGuy01

I remember one time when my sister had a friend over for a sleepover. I was bent over putting my plate in the dishwasher after dinner and, out of nowhere, my shorts and boxers get pulled down to my ankles. I look back and my sister is crouched down with my shorts in her hands just laughing her ass off. Of course her cute friend and even my mom saw the whole thing. Luckily, they could just see from the back so it was just my bare ass exposed :oops:. I was really embarrassed and pissed to say the least.

I was waiting awhile for the perfect opportunity to strike back. My sister has an athletic build and is kind of tall with light brown hair and tan skin. That night she had on her black soffe shorts and a t shirt. I finally saw my opportunity when she was bent over looking in the pantry for something to eat. I crouched down and grabbed the bottom of her shorts and tugged as hard as I possibly could. The shorts fell right to her ankles and her tight little butt in nothing but a white lace thong was right in front of my face :D. I was extremely surprised to see she had such skimpy panties on, and admittedly a little turned on lol. She shrieked and looked back at me with a bit of a grin and said "what the &*@3, did you seriously just pants me?" I just smiled and gave her booty a quick smack lol. Her friend was behind me and saw the whole thong and she just busted out laughing.

My sister used to get pantsed regularly by her friends because her thongs were always hanging out. She also used to moon people all the time so she didn't really care about having her ass exposed I guess.

There was also a girl who got pantsed when a bunch of us were hanging out in a park. She had a g-string on and I saw her butthole for a sec 😂

some guy

My sister used to get pantsed regularly by her friends because her thongs were always hanging out. She also used to moon people all the time so she didn't really care about having her ass exposed I guess.

There was also a girl who got pantsed when a bunch of us were hanging out in a park. She had a g-string on and I saw her butthole for a sec 😂
That's amazing. Did she moon people with her thong on, or she pulled down her thong too?

jimbo beam

Like HeyCheeko mentioned my first time seeing a girl's entire thong and ass in real life was during a pantsing. It was when I was in middle school in the early 00s. I was walking home after school one afternoon in 7th grade with a couple of my friends, and just up the sidewalk a few feet from us was my older sister and a couple of her friends. The girl who got pantsed was one of my sister's friends, a cute blond girl named Jennifer. She was a petite little thing, but she had real nice perky tits and a nice round ass, it was always a treat when she'd come over to our house to hangout with my sister. On this particular day Jenny was wearing some black track pants, the kind that had the buttons all the way up the sides. As we were walking along an older guy from Jenny's class ran up behind her and yanked the whole back half of her pants completely off, and the front half fell to the ground Infront of her. He took off running like hell and Jenny just kinda stood there dumbfounded for a second before realizing what just happened, then she started crying and flipping out. But none of that concerned me because right Infront of me was Jenny's bare ass with a tiny pink thong disappearing inside of it, it was two little strings and a triangle. The gods were smiling on me and my 2 idiot buddies that day, because not only was Jenny standing there Infront of us in a thong, she then bent over directly Infront of us to pick up the front half of her pants... She ended up walking the rest of the way home trying to keep herself covered with the front half of her pants tied around her waist kinda like a crude skirt, dude never did bring her the back half of her pants back 😂

janeybby

Haha I have a funny story of my friend getting pantsed AND a wedgie at the same time. A few of us girlies had a sleepover during college break in my friends mansion and we were all sort of play wrestling. This one girl was wearing pajama pants that were very low rise and a very “slippery” material. It was this felt-like material that didn’t have any grip on her body. Anyways, the pajama pants are just slipping left and right and the whole night all of us keep seeing her light blue white polka dot thong peeking out of her pajamas. None of us said anything, and she kept pulling her pants up after a few seconds of them being down for too long, but those pants would not stay up when we were wrestling. At one point, a few of the girls team up on her while she’s laying down on her back and we held her upper body down to tickle her. She thrashed her legs around so much that her pajamas sort of slipped down again to the point where you could see the waistband of her blue white polka dot thong from the front with the little white bow at the top. She broke free of us and pulled her pants up, but then we just rolled her onto her stomach and held her down again. At that point, she was so helpless that my other friend pantsed her, exposing her entire thong and ass. My pantsed friend kept telling us to pull her pants back up, but instead, the same friend that pantsed her just grabbed her waistband and gave her a huge wedgie and all of us laughed. She held it there for a while and even my pantsed friend couldn’t stop laughing. Then finally, we released her, and of course the rest of the night we continued to see that blue thong slip.

poth2747

Love your story, thanks for posting. Did any of you girls ever fool around with each other while at a sleepover?

Bluedust28

Haha I have a funny story of my friend getting pantsed AND a wedgie at the same time. A few of us girlies had a sleepover during college break in my friends mansion and we were all sort of play wrestling. This one girl was wearing pajama pants that were very low rise and a very “slippery” material. It was this felt-like material that didn’t have any grip on her body. Anyways, the pajama pants are just slipping left and right and the whole night all of us keep seeing her light blue white polka dot thong peeking out of her pajamas. None of us said anything, and she kept pulling her pants up after a few seconds of them being down for too long, but those pants would not stay up when we were wrestling. At one point, a few of the girls team up on her while she’s laying down on her back and we held her upper body down to tickle her. She thrashed her legs around so much that her pajamas sort of slipped down again to the point where you could see the waistband of her blue white polka dot thong from the front with the little white bow at the top. She broke free of us and pulled her pants up, but then we just rolled her onto her stomach and held her down again. At that point, she was so helpless that my other friend pantsed her, exposing her entire thong and ass. My pantsed friend kept telling us to pull her pants back up, but instead, the same friend that pantsed her just grabbed her waistband and gave her a huge wedgie and all of us laughed. She held it there for a while and even my pantsed friend couldn’t stop laughing. Then finally, we released her, and of course the rest of the night we continued to see that blue thong slip.

Do you have Any more stories cause this was awesome

janeybby

We definitely practiced making out and stuff!! I post almost all my stories, so you can check them out. Being a girl, I see so much of it up close, so I’ve sooo many whale tails, butt crack slips, and nip slips. Especially from my friends.

well, I guess the last thing worth noting from that night specifically was when my other friend, whose a little curvier, was engaged in the same wrestling pile and I saw the top of her butt crack a lot. It was only the very top, never more than half an inch, and she kept pulling her bottoms up, but it was enough that I noticed. I contemplated messing with her and touching the visible part lightly with my finger to scare her but I decided to sit back and watch instead.